Will do, catch you at the weekend with any luck! smiley - smooch

Ooh-arr!

Post 142

Elfrida

smiley - smiley I'll look for you and tales of bats and owls smiley - smooch

Ooh-arr!

Post 143

Elfrida

smiley - hug Well the day or two in West wales turned into nearly a week...back there again at the weekend for a People's Kitchen smiley - chef event that my lovely sister is helping with smiley - biggrin How are things with you? Hope to have a natter ere long smiley - smooch

Ooh-arr!

Post 144

Skankyrich [?]

Wow, sounds great! I'm still quite tired as I haven't had a post-camp day off yet - I sat down to watch Tv for half and hour earlier and woke up five hours on! - but I suppose that comes with being a really busy sort of chap smiley - smiley

Ooh-arr!

Post 145

Elfrida

smiley - biggrin> Another well-deserved rest for you I reckon, dear busy sort of chap smiley - smiley... TV often has the very same effect on me smiley - laugh Hope you get a post-camp day off soon smiley - hug

Ooh-arr!

Post 146

Elfrida

*phew* Thank goodness..back online again after vile connection problems smiley - steam...also back from second trip to West Wales which was great fun so this isn't all grumbling smiley - somersault How's things with you? smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Ooh-arr!

Post 147

Skankyrich [?]

Well, one4 of the boliers has packed up at the hotel, leaving 60 or so of our rooms out of use, but I had a nice day off today planting pond plants, then umpiring an U15 game for my club. They won by a big margin - and nothing to do with decisions, either smiley - smiley

Ooh-arr!

Post 148

Elfrida

*whew* Have been doing battle with nasty computer virus...fixed now but I didn't want to email you in case I passed it on. Am torn between smiley - steam because it's been so blinking annoying and a strange admiration for the smiley - geek or smiley - geeksmiley - geek responsible...
Anyroad up: how's you? smiley - smiley Do hope the boiler's fixed? Amazing what mayhem these things can cause, eh? And congrats to the U15's smiley - biggrin Are you getting a chance to watch any of the footy? And how's the pond going? smiley - hug

Ooh-arr!

Post 149

Elfrida

So lovely and sunny today smiley - biggrin Putting some blueberry bushes in the garden and contemplating the right spot for a vine (variety 'Boskoop' which I think will thrive if placed well). Have a good weekend! smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Skankyrich [?]

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more