This is the Message Centre for Skankyrich [?]

Ooh-arr!

Post 1

Elfrida

Hello again smiley - biggrin Hope life is treating you well with lots of smiley - tea and smiley - cake

Ooh-arr!

Post 2

Skankyrich [?]

Wow! Long time no see - where have you been hiding? smiley - smiley

Ooh-arr!

Post 3

Elfrida

Just away for a while in the smiley - tardis ...
Or getting over a nasty lurghi (not as entertaining a reason I know)
Ignore the reason you like the least smiley - biggrin
How have things been with you?

Ooh-arr!

Post 4

Skankyrich [?]

I prefer to believe that you haven't had the lurghi and that you've been wandering time and space having a wonderful time smiley - smiley

I've been really busy, going out and doing my surveys, running the hotel, moving into the hotel smiley - yikes - and now I've got to find time somehow to go climbing again!

Ooh-arr!

Post 5

Elfrida

Well both can be true in the smiley - magic multiverse...
Sounds like you've been tremendously busy! Have you finished moving in to the hotel? And where will you go climbing?

Ooh-arr!

Post 6

Skankyrich [?]

Finished moving in, though there's still lots to be sorted out, not least the darned garden! Now begins the serious DIY smiley - smiley

We go climbing all over Dartmoor and around the Torbay coast, mostly, though we've made excursions out to dere ol' Dorset once or twice. Dartmoor is fantastic, the granite shreds fingers and legs, but the views on a calm, sunny day make it all worthwhile. Sometimes we set up easy climbs on the popular tors just to give the tourists something to gawp at.

Have you added any more of your fine music to anywhere on the web?

Ooh-arr!

Post 7

Elfrida

Sounds like the move has gone well! Those climbs around Dartmoor must be spectacular...smiley - yikesthe shredded fingers tho...
And I'm sure you'll create a bird- and bee-friendly garden (and butterfly ).
I've just put two new songs and an old one here
http://www.pzaaz.com/elfie

Ooh-arr!

Post 8

Skankyrich [?]

Just having a listen, hang on a mo!

smiley - musicalnote

Ooh-arr!

Post 9

Skankyrich [?]

Fantastic. I can only listen to 'Visitors...' at the moment, but it's absolutely lovely. Don't mind if I tell people about it, do you? Sort of music that I think should be heard smiley - smiley

Ooh-arr!

Post 10

Elfrida

I'd be delighted! smiley - biggrin Glad you like it! I think pzaaz is a friendly site ( registering and downloads are free, which is good)

Ooh-arr!

Post 11

Skankyrich [?]

I've tried to add you as friend, so it's sent you a request or something like that! I've just worked out how to listen to the others, so I'm on Peace Reel now, love the lyrics - I'll do a journal entry soon and hopefully you'll get a few listens smiley - winkeye

Ooh-arr!

Post 12

Elfrida

Aha...there's the doorbell (one of the pleasures/perils of living between the city centre and several convivial pubs and chip-shops is being drop-in-on-able) smiley - cry

Ooh-arr!

Post 13

Elfrida

Oh that's lovely, ta! I've added you too so we'll be friends twice.. smiley - biggrin>

Ooh-arr!

Post 14

Skankyrich [?]

smiley - ok Lovely to hear from you again - don't forget to check the journal at F1900573?thread=2731511 when you come back!

Ooh-arr!

Post 15

Elfrida

I will! Lovely to see you too. smiley - hug See you soon

Ooh-arr!

Post 16

Elfrida

smiley - wow That's so great of you! Many many ta's smiley - hug And people are saying such kind things smiley - blush It's fine if people want to copy it in any form btw - I've decided I'd much rather make the songs freely available in the spirit of open source...
Hope your weekend's going well: busy time for you, I know
See you soon for a cuppa smiley - tea

Ooh-arr!

Post 17

Skankyrich [?]

It's a smiley - stiffdrink at the moment... Will be back and cheerful tomorrow!

Ooh-arr!

Post 18

Elfrida

smiley - bluebutterflysmiley - bluebutterflyHappy Easter/Spring/passover thingy! smiley - biggrin Hope that smiley - stiffdrink hit the spot...
Just organising smiley - chick hunt for the not-so-littl'uns...trying to write a clue in Julius Caesar..brain hurts smiley - laugh

Ooh-arr!

Post 19

Skankyrich [?]

Ugh, it did, a little too well - I regretted it this morning smiley - hangover

How was the hunt?

Ooh-arr!

Post 20

Elfrida

Went fine, ta...just suffering somewhat from an over-indulgence of smiley - choc... I ran out of ideas a bit towards the end so someone looked into the garden and said: "Why is there a gold-wrapped egg-shaped something hanging from that tree?" which made my carefully crafted clue a mite redundant smiley - cry Still, great fun was had by all the smiley - chicksmiley - chick
How's the smiley - hangover?

Key: Complain about this post