Hello!

Post 22

scorp

Welcome back Rich smiley - hug

Hello!

Post 23

Elentari

Nice of you to pop in, Rich!

Not too much going on for me - off to the Lake District next week which should be nice. smiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 24

AlexAshman

I'm still here, just about smiley - ok

Hello!

Post 25

Skankyrich [?]

England won:

http://cavendishcavaliers.com/news/?p=212

Very dashing picture of me in fancy dress there.

I think a beerfest is in order, if there are still a few drinkers around smiley - smiley

Hello!

Post 26

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Good grief Rich! You look like some slipped you an exploding ceegar smiley - rofl

Hello!

Post 27

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - lurk

smiley - towel

Hello!

Post 28

AlexAshman

"I think a beerfest is in order"

There's always the London meet (A61823694), unless you were thinking of holding a knees-up in Devon smiley - bigeyes

Hello!

Post 29

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

Actually we do them online Alex A29865793 , and I'm sure you're more than welcome to join in the next one, whenever it might be smiley - cheers Just subscribe to the conversations for that page.

Hello!

Post 30

AlexAshman

Ah, I remember. Can only really do that sort of thing in the holidays (smiley - ale and hospital cluster rooms don't really mix).

Hello!

Post 31

Skankyrich [?]

That's one of my biggest annoyances with myself - the outdatedness of the tastings page. It takes me literally hours to update by hand. I may have to cobble together a bit of code to write the page for me at some point.

Hello!

Post 32

Skankyrich [?]

Mrs B was 30 on Monday, so I organised the obligatory surprise party for her on Saturday, then on Monday we went to Bristol shopping and stayed overnight. Had a cracking time. It's non-stop at the moment.

Hello!

Post 33

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Sure has Rich ....same for me too...those subscribed to your fb can see your wedding photos, which are great. smiley - smiley Shame on you not writing anything *giggles*, I'm sure one day the lure to do so will be soo great though you wont be able to resist. It would be great to see you one Nodnol meet in the future.

TTFN

Opti smiley - bluebutterfly

Key: Complain about this post