So what have you all been up to?

Post 1

KB

What's everyone's news?

smiley - tea

Post 2

You can call me TC

Same old same old here. Freak weather Atm. Are we going to be seeing motr of you now?

Post 3

Gnomon - time to move on

I've been enjoying the sunshine for the last 10 days or so. Now it has finally started raining and there was even some thunder a few minutes back (thunder in the summer is rare here). On Saturday we went up to Belfast to see a play.

Post 4

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

It rained all day yesterday, and poured last night. Since I didn't have to water any plants, I spent my time weeding...

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

We've finally got some sun here! smiley - wow After having to put the heating on a ocuple times, for the first couple days of this month smiley - huh whats been happening? err... got married... got admited to hospital, prodded and poked by medical sortes a lot, but not really in any fun ways smiley - bruisedsmiley - nursesmiley - doctorsmiley - vampire

Post 6

You're back in circulation now, though, right?

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

back in circulation.... and back with circulation, after hospital raised my BP and slowed my heart smiley - laughsmiley - zen (addisonian or adrenal crisis, BP goes low, my heart went into tachicardia, and, I felt a litlte bit under the weather and nearly died... - really am starting to belive my assertion that I am now imortal.... smiley - laugh ) smiley - zen

Post 8

If you want to be a mushroom, you could be a morel.

Post 9

Gnomon - time to move on

Perhaps you are Nighthoover.

Post 10

Nighthoover is like Alan Smithee, a pseudonym designed to deflect interest from whoever is really doing whatever. smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post