This is the Message Centre for KB

Wowwwwww

Post 1

KB

Wow. Wow.

Judging by the smell, I think someone in my town has developed an interest in either horticulture or eastern religions.

I walked down the main road about an hour ago and the floor has only just begun to stop spinning. smiley - laugh

It's a horrible sick-making smell, actually.

Wowwwwww

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

ooo! opiat? smiley - droolsmiley - envy - mind, I keep feeling like I'm getting high off some of the more exotic 'bath products' I'm using smiley - laughsmiley - zen frankensense, sandlewood, rose absolute, and... BoB knows what else today... some coconut lurking, and almond, I think, but... soemthing else too smiley - laughsmiley - zen

Wowwwwww

Post 3

KB

It smelled like it had palmate leaves. smiley - tongueout

But horribly nauseating. I'm going to fry some eggs and make a pot of strong tea to settle my stomach. smiley - yuk

Wowwwwww

Post 4

MMM... fried eggs... I've already used them once today, though, to settle a nausious tummy... and I've been mainlining tea, Indian, Jasmine, and green, plus coffee, all day!; I'm on fruit juice now, just for balance!; may pull the boat out later, though, and munch through some grapes smiley - laugh

Wowwwwww

Post 5

KB

What I'd really like, just because it's good for digestive purposes, is a brandy and a coffee. I don't drink spirits that much, but a very good brandy or whisky from time to time is a healthy thing.

Wowwwwww

Post 6

Oh yus! <drool< : I really honstly cant recall the last tie I had a spirit, smiley - stiffdrink : I know I didn't over Chriastmas, as I was at William's, so I had a totally dry Christmas (how about that for weird?!); well; I had to be reminded that I was at his over Xmas; given I forgot my memory, back to the start of sep smiley - laugh ; I guess I probably had some smiley - stiffdrinkat my Dad's, over my birthday, November time; but can't recall, due to memory loss smiley - laugh (not from booze!; memory loss from hemorridge of the brain!; I'm a good boy me!).

but... smiley - drool a decent coffee lequre, after a Indian smiley - droolsmiley - drool mmm... conyac and whisky; the breakfast drink of choice, at my Dad's useually, over Chriasmas! smiley - laughsmiley - stiffdrink - I need to get my head round the idea, I just don't drink... much... relaly... now... not like I used too... OK... so I had like four pints or something night before last chemo... and a few the night after... but... that's only beer... smiley - ale beer doesn't count.. surely... - I'm not sure the nurses would like idea of me cracking a Guinness open, though, in the chemo day-clinick smiley - laugh might.... be tempting though... nonetheless.... smiley - laugh nah... woudln't be fair on other patients, if nothing else.... but... a descrete hip flask smiley - laughsmiley - drool maybe with whisky... and get a coffee... and... smiley - droolsmiley - biggrin

why. the. heck. not.

sorted. I've got me weird sorted, for the last chemo! smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - snork

Wowwwwww

Post 7

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

I had a cup of light-roast coffee with carrot cake at Whole Foods Market this afternoon.

I haven't smelled the more interesting herbal smoke in years. I must not live in an adventurous neighborhood smiley - laugh.

Wowwwwww

Post 8

KB

To tell you the truth, I can't stand the smell. Even though I smoke tobacco, which I do accept is also a stomach-churning smell.

Wowwwwww

Post 9

Given most of my friends, I'm supprised I don't get to smell it more often smiley - laugh ; it was kinda weird, a week/two back; out with a mate, then back to his; very heavy smell of it, back at his, with tobacco too; and, me, like only two months, having quit just cigarettes; then having the scent of that* too in the air!; just a bit of passive tobacco, and.... wasn't exactly 'unnice', but, I found it so odd; just no inclination to ... want, any more than just having that background scent in the air, whilst in his flat smiley - laugh - supprised how quick my body/brain has adapted to being 'non smoker' of tobacco, let alone anything else, after, like, two months off tobacco, following twenty years being adaily cigarette smoker smiley - weird ; should have quit years back... ; I'm suddenly so much richer!; bought an Ipod tonight, online; like, I'd have just smoked that much money, in a fortnight, a few months back smiley - laughsmiley - cool heck... I might even be healthy one day strnger things have surely happened before smiley - laughsmiley - zensmiley - doctorsmiley - nurse well... cept for teh beer... smiley - ale giving up that too... would be too great a shock for now, I think smiley - laughsmiley - ale

Wowwwwww

Post 10

Peanut

I wonder if was the type that is referred to as cheese as it is particularly reeky, I learnt this not so long ago as I live in an 'adventurous area'...

Wowwwwww

Post 11

Not sure on all the differnt names, thesedays! My experiences are all ... a bit, in the past! smiley - laugh I'm a good girl/boy now smiley - zen I think round here, its all skunk thesedays... mainly... all a bit boringly monoculture, by the sounds o it, long gone half the varities I recall and remember from my very mispend youth.... and ... whatever it was I was in, in my post-youth years smiley - laugh OK... smiley - laughsmiley - zen

Wowwwwww

Post 12

Peanut

It makes business sense, the rate of return on growing stuff in this country must be more and while there are still risks must easier to manage than smuggling the stuff in.

Key: Complain about this post