A Conversation for A Wedding from the Bride's Perspective

No Subject

Post 1

Harvey the wonderhorse

oh please! i know its a romantic time but to publish it on the net!????

Is it somehow offensive?!!

Post 2

Maisie

And why shouldn't I publish it on the net? It wasn't just romantic, it was an incredibly important day in my life, and I wanted to share it with people. There aren't any rules about what you can publish on the net, as is obvious by the myriad of stuff on H2G2 alone. There is something for everyone out there - besides you can't please all of the people all of the time. If you aren't interested, go and read something you are interested in. Best wishes and all that. smiley - smiley

Post 3

Harvey the wonderhorse

not offensive but too private to share perhaps..emotionally repressed celt here!

Post 4

Maisie

smiley - smiley and here I thought the celts were a very emotional people! Come and give me a hug! *runs at Harvey with mad grin and arms spread wide*

Post 5

Harvey the wonderhorse

Hrvey appreciates sentiment but is not a huggy horse...feed me some sugar lumps instead

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for A Wedding from the Bride's Perspective

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more