This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Gods in the ground, that wasn't just appalling, it was embarrassing. <

Our number 42, Yaya Toure, may have hit the back of the net and took us 1-all, but he was not the answer last night and being sent off in the 80th minute - after - we'd already gone down to ten men with Fernandinho being shown a red merely 10 mins before summed up a really lacklustre and angry performance. Augero hardly did himself any favours either, trying a dive in the penalty area in the last minute of normal time in an attempt to win a penalty. Shameful overall. I half wonder if was because there were no away supporter to act as foil, but I'm proabaly deluding myself smiley - winkeye

The red tops are calling for our manager's head. They won't be the only ones.

I've consoled myself today with 'finishing' Sherlock Holmes, although I do have to go back and get some other 'endings' to 1000G it.

Altogether far more entertaining than last night's match smiley - sadface

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 2

Sol

You mean CSKA Moscow won? Good grief. How unlikely. Mind you, wish you'd thrashed 'em. Aren;t they the ones playing closed games at the moment?

(Yes, that does exhaust my entire knowledge of the current goings on of football).

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 3

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

I saw the score on the BBC news page. I'd not wanted to ask or mention it earlier. smiley - whistle

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 4

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

They are indeed 'supposed' to be playing closed games at the moment, Sol.

Didn't happen so much when we last played them at home.

Lanza, it was appalling. Both teams were rubbish. it was like watching Sunday League smiley - winkeye

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 6

Sho - employed again!

my lot* didn't play brilliantly yesterday either by all accounts. Luckily for me it was on Sky so I just saw that they won smiley - smiley

*I have a team in the UK who are more than useless, but what can you do? you can't change your team, plus i have a tattoo of their logo on my right shoulder. But I have a team here because I can get to their games on my bike and I've always watched what they're up to since they were a Mighty Footballing Force in the 70s. It's nice to support a team that actually win stuff smiley - rofl

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 7

FWR

smiley - cheers

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 8

Researcher 14993127

smiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - spacesmiley - runsmiley - football

smiley - cat

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 6

Post 9

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

I feel your pain, my team have a completely different attitude, they waver between giving the opposition a head start and scoring 5 minutes after the game was supposed to finish, or just scorching into a three goal lead and then politely waiting for the opposition to catch up.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more