This is the Message Centre for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 1

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Last Christmas we bought a PS3. Yeah, I know. We'd never had one before and there are loads of Playstation exclusives that we wanted to try. Many of them are roleplaying games (RPGs), but there are a fair few others as well. Today, I'll share my experience of playing RPG, The Witch and the Hundred Knight.

Metallia (not Metallica smiley - winkeye) the Swap Witch has summoned The Hundred Knight in order to defeat once and for all her rival Malia, the Forest Witch. I'm not going to spoil the story, but Metallia is rude, arrogant and quite frankly hilarious. Staying in her swap issuing orders and occasionally popping out to be rude to other witches and Bosses. The Hundred Knight does all the Dungeon Crawling, killing along with a variety of different minions that he picks up on the way. He quite small, and cute and doesn't talk, but he packs a mighty punch. As he's the only fighter you can play, as it's more hack and slash than turn based. Like all RPGs there's an element of repetition and in some cases utter confusion, but that's par for the course. There are several different endings, but all of them can be achieved in one playthrough with a bit of timely saving.

I really enjoyed it even though it was marred by two lines right near the end of one the endings. The Boss *really* didn't have to have killed another character in that way did he?smiley - ill. All in all, though, a good solid 7 out of 10 for me.

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 2

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 3

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 4

FWR

Hums SadBut True.....smiley - cheers

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 5

Sho - employed again!

smiley - footprints

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 6

Researcher 14993127

Redditsmiley - spacesmiley - frog

smiley - cat

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 7

cactuscafe

Hah! Here I am, once again immersed in the marvels of the Magwitch universe, and some other universes, smiley - rofl, with several different endings, and good to be once again on the interdimensional ride.

cc smiley - ok

Mags NaJoPoMo 2014 Day 4

Post 8

Superfrenchie

smiley - biro

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more