This is the Message Centre for Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

Yo

Post 81

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

Actually, since about yesterday I've had a burning desire to get a Metallica album off someone...
I think I need to educate myself in that field.smiley - smiley

Yo

Post 82

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

haha I know! you emailed me :P and I heard that same song the same day too! WIERD
anyway..
I feel like stealing someones chris botti album for a while... but noone but me in this whole town likes him!! haha
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Yo

Post 83

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

How many people are there in Elko?

Yo

Post 84

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

er... what were we talking about? I was tlaking to my friend on the phone and I am SOOO sleep deprived...
oh er... elko*
erm... i donno a few thousand.. if you incllude spring creek (right next door) its like... 10 thousand.. maybe? i donno
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Yo

Post 85

lil_fred333

did you get my mail yet? I sent it a bit ago, I midnight got hers, but i wanna know if yours made it to you ford... I hope it did....

Yo

Post 86

YEAH! I did! i thnk I told you on a different thread though...
but yeah! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! this is waaaayyyy cool!
I go to all my friends and show them the braclet and say
"this is from my buddy in florida!"
and they kinda roll their eyes... but its sooo cool!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Yo

Post 87

lil_fred333

Yay!smiley - biggrin

Yo

Post 88

I sent you the letter again... and theres pictures and stuff... its really cool!! Hope you like it!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Yo

Post 89

lil_fred333

smiley - smiley

Yo

Post 90

THANKS FOR CALLING!!
That made my day!!!! smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post