A Conversation for SunnyDale High

Your Bio's

Post 1

Eternal Angel

Hey All the Scoobies and Team Angel,
Here is were you all post your Bios and things for me (If i asked ya too lol smiley - biggrin)

smiley - love
Darla smiley - vampirexx

Your Bio's

Post 2

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hi, my character in the scoobies/ team angel is Cordelia and what i have in common with her is i love shopping, i have a good fashion sence and in some ways my personality is much like hers.

(i dont know what else to write just yet might add more later k)

Your Bio's

Post 3

nickb123

Hey I'm Nick, my character in the Scoobie gang is Xander. The main thing me and Xander have in common is...we've both got the same kinda humour really and we're both very protective over our friends and stuff and are always there for them. I think we've both got a strong sense of loyalty

(is that the right kinda thing to say?!)

Your Bio's

Post 4

Team Angel Faith xx No u dont get it i dont Care~ PA TO BOSS (Secret Slayer)

My Character is Faith i think i have in Common with her Some of Her Atittude and they way she is the Little things i have simlar looks i've been told but i'm no where near as Nice as her lol smiley - biggrin

smiley - love
Faith xx smiley - biggrin

Your Bio's

Post 5

Eternal Angel

Hey I am Kayleigh, My character is Darla...What i have in common with her...we're both kinda used to gettin our own way, and we are both very persistant, smiley - vampire

smiley - love
Darla xx

Your Bio's

Post 6

THE SCOOBIES (Vamp-Willow) DarkPrincess_Willow

Ok. My Name Is Allison. what i have in common with Vampire Willow?. Huh?. Well I'm Kinky (lol) I Have Red Hair And Green Eye's Just Like Her. lol I'm Not A Vampire And I Don't Suck Blood So I Can't Have That Much In Common With Her.

Eww Sorry Hope Thats Ok.

Your Bio's

Post 7

VampireMike is back and ready to unleash HELL!!!

Hi I'm Mike (Michael for short)....my character is Spike....I've been told many of time that I look like him but I have short dark brown hair and my friends reckon I should dye it blonde again so I think I will soon smiley - smiley....I do wear a coat however...that looks identical to Angels....but like Spike I am a bad boy but in a good way and sometimes I can't stop saying bleeding hell or bloody hell.

Your Bio's

Post 8

Team Buffy [AMY] Sorry For Not Being Able To Come On!!!

Hey!!!Im Kitti!!!
I am a wicca Like My Character(AMY) and i can sumtimez b reali horrid 2 my m8z but sneakly!! and i am sumtimez adicted 2 bad magic!!-But dat iz more like Willow!!lol!!
and i think dat iz all!!

Your Bio's

Post 9

><***$THE SCOOBIES(ANYA)$***><

Hi .. I'm a little like my character Anya because i always say whats on my mind and don't really think it through and always state the obvious.
I'm also really clueless.
oh!... and money means a lot to me smiley - smiley.. about it i think?

Key: Complain about this post