A Conversation for The Post Word Play

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 1

Post Team

Post your words in this forum only.
Please try to keep chatter to a minimum so that others can easily read your words.
Good Luck...

Greebs..xx

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 2

Titania (gone for lunch)

POWERTY

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 3

~:*-Venus-*:~

POETRY

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 4

wipeout

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 5

Titania (gone for lunch)

Psst, Venus... the rules say:

Once you have posted your word, you may not (unless your first word has already been posted by another researcher) post another word.

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Purity

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 7

If you look again, you'll will see two sets of words. One i capitals and one in lower case. You may post one word in each of those ok

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 8

Titania (gone for lunch)

Venus, please read the rules through yourself if you don't believe me - here's another quote:

'There is an Upper Case and Lower Case line of nine letters. Please do not mix the letters from both lines, you may only use the nine letters provided on one line.'

The letters used to be all upper case but if I remember correctly this did, for some reason, make it more difficult for dyslectics who seem to find it easier to read letters in lower case.

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 9

There is also a paragraph about keeping 'chat' to a minimum!!

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 10

Beatrice

Dear me there's no helping some people is there!smiley - laugh. Very sweet of you to try anyway Titania smiley - hug

POUTIER

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 11

Pimms

PYRITE

(Venus, you have unfortunately misinterpreted the rules, and would have been caught out as well by "Only the first eligible word posted by you will gain points" - so posting further words is, at best, spoiling other researchers' fun.smiley - sadface)

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 12

Caractacus

So, if Venus's second word is disallowed, can I claim it? If you can't claim ineligible 'spoiler' words it would be possible for early posters to be dog-in-the-manger for all the longest words.

WIPEOUT smiley - evilgrin

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 13

dancinglady (Life's truest happiness is found in the friendships we make along the way)

POUTER

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 14

Cleo

POUTER

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 15

Cleo

Oh, ok. How about

TROUPE

Word Play 17.06.04

Post 16