A Conversation for Love Bites

A contrary opinion

Post 1

Rafaela Felizia Mendes di Asturien

I happen to enjoy both giving and receiving them. My poor boyfriend. At least he never runs out of excuses.

A contrary opinion

Post 2

Lackey

Amen!! I enjoy giving and reciving, so does my girlfreind, at first I was scared... after all, she reads Anne Rice, that would make anyone cautious... (Anne Rice is a vampire novelist)
Cheers
Lackey!!

I concur

Post 3

Arcemedies

I like getting hickey's as well. I find it pleasurable, and there is also at certain pride in this not-so-subtle cue that you've recently got a little smiley - smiley My fiancee finds them embarrasing, so of course I am seldom on the giving end (at least, in visible places). I think that, in general, men are more proud than embarresed of love bites and thus more happy to get them.

I concur

Post 4

Desirdero

And if you introduce a little blood letting... gets even more erotic.

A contrary opinion

Post 5

(MAC)

WELL IN MY OPINION THIS IS A PRACTISE THAT HAPPENS WHEN A RELATIONSHIP IS IN ITS INFANCY OR AT THE HIEGHT OF LOVEMAKING I MUST SA Y THAT IN SOME PROFFESSIONS THAT THE SIGHT OF A NOOKY BADGE WOULD BE UNACCEPTABLE
HOWEVER IN SOME WE FIND THEM AMUSING,
DO WE EXPECT LENNOX LEWIS OR MIKE TYSON TO COVER THIERS IN RIMMEL...HAHAHA
MAC

A contrary opinion

Post 6

INSATIABLE-BABE

i have 2 agree i do enjoy getting them just not he nasty ugly marks they leave smiley - sadface

A contrary opinion

Post 7

Researcher 194167

I love giving lovebites . It's a way of saying that you love someone . I also like receiving them as it makes me feel loved .

A contrary opinion

Post 8

Researcher 194167

I love giving lovebites . It's a way of saying that you love someone . I also like receiving them as it makes me feel loved .

A contrary opinion

Post 9

Researcher 195432

Lovebites are so beautiful, the way they turn different rainbow colours on a girls neck and shoulders as time passes. I LOVE both giving and receiving them, they are so erotic. If a girl passes me with them I feel a jolt of desire inside!

A contrary opinion

Post 10

Researcher 195432

Lovebites are so beautiful, the way they turn different rainbow colours on a girls neck and shoulders as time passes. I LOVE both giving and receiving them, they are so erotic. If a girl passes me with them I feel a jolt of desire inside!

[email protected]

Peace and Lovebites

Barefoot Creature

A contrary opinion

Post 11

lm,sad,ao

well,contary to ur opinion,(again),i think that they r fowl and disgusting and horrible and nasty and cheep and degrading and repulsive and not to mention....TACKY....lol,KINDA

A contrary opinion

Post 12

Marcinta Drewbish

Love bites are fun to piss off your other half, because they have to go about for a couple of days hiding them from their parents. This amusses me much. However, I seem to have a distinct in-ability to actually do them, which makes it a funny act. I end up getting frustrated and biting the victim. Which works pretty much the same because it leaves a colourful bruise.
I, currently have a very colourful bruise which is well hidden. He also seems to give up and bite.

A contrary opinion

Post 13

killerbunny

i love being bitten which is fortunate as my boyfriend is a vampire (of sorts) however hiding the horrible marks from parents, friends (not right to rub it their face after all) and co-workers (oh the mockery) is no fun at all. so please, bite away, but DO NOT suck! grr

A contrary opinion

Post 14

agent_undercurrent

I never thought about it til the moment came, and had thought it was an unpleasant idea, but when it came to it I was asking him to...

A contrary opinion

Post 15

Mag Ratte

If being seen with a love bite is so terrible for you, can't you just persuade your beloved to do them lower down? Don't tell me your place of work has a topless dress code smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post