This is the Message Centre for GuitarNinja

greetings fellow Valley dweller

Post 1

dim26trav

I noticed that you are at the H2G2 website as of 11:10 pm Friday night and I thought I would leave a trail of bread crumbs to let you know that I'm still alive and well. Dim26trav

How's Dallas this night? All shut down I imagine and your keeping the the light on for others. How cute just like a Ninja!

Talk to me...

Post 2

GuitarNinja

Yeah, I get on every now and then. Preparations to begin my road to get a Bachelors of Wailing Really Hard from WOU has been taking much of my time, however, and I'm only on (as you observed) during late nights. Packing has been cutting into time I usually reserves strictly for flying (or the practice thereof.) Thought, a ninja /never/ leaves his light on for the benifit of others. He takes out the lights, smashes them in a bag, and scatters the shards outside all exits so that no one can get in without making noise and he his always invisible in the dark.

Admittedly, I wondered if you had suddenly suffered a fatal heart attack or somesuch. Or that maybe a ninja had snuck in a window and cut your head off (better start crushing your lights, I tell ya.) But I didn't fear, too much. I'm more afraid of people that hold the internet as a social community to the extent that they always reply within minutes of each post. Taking a break only assures me of your sanity.

Dallas is... quiet. You probably didn't really need me to tell you that. It should be automatically assumed that Dallas is a quiet cesspool for people who like to dilute and deface the name of Jesus and everything he stands for. I'm certain that Monmouth will be such an enormous improvement (SARCASM).

Take it easy, and take assurance in the fact that all you live in is a really big Dallas.

Pez,
GN

Post 3

dim26trav

why such optimism about Salem. You know the government dwells here and that has to count for some degrading and lowering of standards. Unlike most states we only have part time law makers so they do leave town and that improves their chances at being fully human. On the other hand they cant seem to agree on anything so maybe...

Yeah you must have read my mind about thw H2G2 being a chat room I dont understand how I could have thought that about it(?!?) Thanks for the reminder.

Good luck at WOU I just dont have what it takes for the teaching gig and I would rather deal with grown adults than simpering protohumans.

Post 4

GuitarNinja

Yes, I've heared tales on the amazing talent our state legislature has for indecision. Some day, a ninja will appear in on the podium all mysterious-like, and he'll be like "This is stupid," and cut everyone's heads off, and then maybe something will get done. It's bureaucracies like ours that almost make me want a dictator, until I think about what kind of twisted dictator might arise from the Oregon cess- I mean gene pool.

So what kind of profession are you currently adopting? Anything requiring a degree of some sort, or do you just rock whatever comes?

The simpering protohuman,
GN

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for GuitarNinja

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more