This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Hidden

Post 41

logicus tracticus philosophicus

A wee boatsmiley - winkeyewell we call them urinals possible cos there shaped like a boatsmiley - rofl

Hidden

Post 42

smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints
smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints
smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints42smiley - footprintssmiley - footprints

Hidden

Post 43

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=slv5-&p=myth%20of%2042%20h2g2&ei=UTF-8

Hidden

Post 44

Cadwallon

The Greeks make a beer called Mythos smiley - ale-- any connection?

Hidden

Post 45

don't be nosy

aye me want some nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsmiley - ale

Hidden

Post 46

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

I like Killians Red. The Irish make the best Beer by far. Hahahahhahahhhahahahasmiley - goodlucksmiley - biggrin

Hidden

Post 47

Cadwallon

There is a nice beer called Abbots Ale. Think it got going in WWII

smiley - dragon

Hidden

Post 48

morning cad ,trouble with that was localised , friary meuxe ,being one brewer I remembered seeing that brand

Hidden

Post 49

Cadwallon

Bishop's tipple.

Ah, I remember the days out in the fields with the Land Girls frolicking in the hay. Always took a couple of bottles with me.

Had to listen out for those synchronised engines of the enemy bombers though.

Hidden

Post 50

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Gee Cadders you were around back then Mate. Those must have been some times Aye.

Revealed

Post 51

Cadwallon

Well, my mind goes back sometimes. I guess it has to when you find yourself unexpectedly in the middle of the second world war.

Wonder when those yanks are going to join in?

Revealed

Post 52

Well Cadders. I can't blame ya for that. Still we did send you guys supplies and materials through the lend lease programme. The US public was heavily not in favour of going to war with Herr Moron.

FDR actually allowed Pearl Harbour to take place, so we would join on WWII.

Revealed

Post 53

shifty

well sometimes my mind goes back cos i have a lots of good times in the past better to have happend than not i say , the irish sure do my the best beer best humour don't know about lovers cos i not had a paddy lass hahaha

Revealed

Post 54

Serindippidydog

Now this would not be one hell of a not so subtle a hint to the owner of this journal would itsmiley - laugh

Revealed

Post 55

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could be.smiley - laugh Hi Serin Lass.smiley - biggrin

Revealed

Post 56

shifty

hahahahahahaha where is old jenny hiding ?

Revealed

Post 57

scarletpimpernel

Old jenny? Surely you jest. She is a young spring chicken in her prime.smiley - winkeyesmiley - run

Ha! Ha! FOUND Ye's!!!

Post 58

PenJen

EXCUSE me!!! MY wee EARS have been BURNING!!! smiley - yikes

Ye are all feckin' mad but I miss ye's ....smiley - wah

And Shifty - BEHAVE! You know I told you that Mary Majella was getting betrothed to Fr O'Leary. You just weren't 'holy' enough (the socks were, though). There's always Big Biddy waiting for you with the Pot O' Irish Stew - Want me to put a good word in fer ye???! smiley - tongueoutsmiley - winkeye

And Kid - me is YOUNGER than you AND the rest of ye's, although Serin smiley - diva is the same age as me! Hehehehehehehehehehe!

Awh....... so lovely popping in here and all ye lovable lunatics are here - Log, Cad, Kid, Serin, Shifty-shug and the delectable Scarlet! smiley - smooch

We got meet in here more often, have a smiley - starPartaaaaaaaaaysmiley - star and a good ole session, eh?!

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - empty

*hiccup*

smiley - goodlucksmiley - rose
xxxxxxxxxx

Ha! Ha! FOUND Ye's!!!

Post 59

shifty

nice to hear from ya jen as always .

Ha! Ha! FOUND Ye's!!!

Post 60

Sounds like a plan Me Irish Rose! smiley - goodlucksmiley - rose Slan go fhoill Toots.

Key: Complain about this post