Hidden

Post 221

shifty

jen u still on here

Hidden

Post 222

PenJen

Indeed i am, sweetie!

Just pop in here every few days, love the Deep Blue here - WOW!
Feel like I'm swimming in oceans... smiley - schooloffishsmiley - boing

How have you been dear Shifty?
Not seen much of ye about in the early hours?

Catch ye for a banter soon

smiley - tongueout
x

Hidden

Post 223

logicus tracticus philosophicus

thought you knew this blue ,you can have this blue as well if it pleases you http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbpointsofview/F1800838?thread=532190&latest=1 well its a sort of grey

Hidden

Post 224

shifty

oh them early hour are turning in to 24/7 lol

Hidden

Post 225

PenJen

Still early, early here... 1:13am. Wide awake. smiley - whistle

Hidden

Post 226

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

Hey Cailin. How's Be's you Chara. Did'nt see this one. Serindipity strikes again eh? Slainte' Ina Gra a Chara.smiley - goodluck

Hidden

Post 227

don't be nosy

hullo from a lovely sunny scotland hows everyone ?

Hidden

Post 228

The Sundance Kid(Captain of the Good Ship Necromancer)If Life Gives You Manure, Use it to Fertilize your Garden

I've seen better day Tig me Chara.

Hidden

Post 229

U1567414

hi everyonesmiley - smiley

Hidden

Post 230

smiley - coolhi andmymare

Hidden

Post 231

Andmymare

What in the blue blazes is a hidden subject? You mean like the prince and the pauper or something? Hi Tig. Hi logi.

Hidden

Post 232

PRISONERS in Irish jails will no longer be permitted to hire servants or order in private supplies of food and alcohol under new draft rules published today by the justice ministry.
In the first update of Ireland's prison regulations for almost 50 years, the proposal would also rule out punishments, which are now considered inhumane, such as a restricted diet or corporal punishment.
any comments taken from here
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,15703415-13762,00.html
interesting

Hidden

Post 233

U1567414

anyone no where penjen is .

What the...?

Post 234

Yangtze

Hi everyone! I go away from Get Writing for a year and what happens? Everyone's gone! Anyone remember me?

YANGTZE (Yang to his friends) smiley - cheerup

What the...?

Post 235

try here http://www.morewriting.co.uk/user/65

What the...?

Post 236

PenJen

Oh, hello folks!!! Gawd, it is SOOOOOOO weird being back in here again after all this time AND to find some of you mad lot!! smiley - winkeye

smiley - star And first off - YANG!!!!

WHERE have you been?! You have got to join us lot over at www-morewriting-co-uk (swap the - for a .)
You'll recognise a couple of old souls still lurking there that you should remeber - Indie, Looby, Goldengirl, Roy etc... Last I heard of you was that you were moving house, and that most be about 6 mths ago!

smiley - star And howdie to Andmymare, Log, Don and of course, Shifty (are you Novo & Nosey too?! lol).

I just came in here as was looking for something. Gawd, I miss this place too. Like going back to the old school as an adult. Scary... smiley - erm

Anyway, catch ye's all somewhere in this cyber circus. me off for a smiley - ale or two... smiley - run

xx

What the...?

Post 237

Can I come???smiley - smiley

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 238

might be some now..smiley - ale

Hidden

Post 239

The Posting to which you are replying is from U1567414
anyone no where penjen is .
yeah in da pub

Hidden