This is the Message Centre for PenJen

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 181

shifty

MERRY XMAS WHEN IT COMES FOLKS WHERE IS BONNIE JEN ANYWAY HERES A BIG MAWAAAAAAH JUST FOR U JENNY POOOS

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 182

PenJen

Hey Serin sweetie,

I'll dig out all the info later today for you - there is quite a few suggested links. Would be good to have them all in one place too! Will send you an 'e' too. smiley - hug

And as for LOG! Shame on ye! Reason I wasn't there when you wokre up was 'cos I was out jogging my wee legs off around the park (well, more like never made it up the stairs as fell asleep under the Christmas tree will looking for the switch to turn the lights on...smiley - whistle).

But SHIFTY! The wee dear fella! smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin
While you shout, I giggle, but prey tell - what is 'MAWAAAAAH'??? Would I like it? smiley - ermsmiley - laughsmiley - tongueout

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 183

shifty

og a weeee scottish kiss me lass

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 184

PenJen

Awh..... ina grĂ¡!! smiley - kisssmiley - loveblush

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 185

shifty

hahaha to o the morm jenny xxxxx

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 186

PenJen

And to ye my scottish cousin! Me away for those twp paracetemol and 40 winks (well, 20 at least!).

Catch ye later, huggy-shug! smiley - biggrinsmiley - hugsmiley - run

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 187

shifty

ok sleep well

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 188

the fat gardener

Och, I love a man in a kilt!

I once spent a weekend in Edinburgh with Eddie Kid's motorbike mechanic. He was the one to lie down last, in the line of blokes that Eddie jumped over on his bike. It was a long time ago.

Have never made it to Glasgow though. I know it's meant to be the best place for artists. And would love to visit the Isle of Eigg.

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 189

shifty

iam in a town called stenhousemuir its 20 miles east of glasgow but sorry i dont wear a kilt haha too drafty haha let the wind blow free lol

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 190

Serindippidydog

WATCH OUT......Tow truck coming through with a Mistle mission of toe in tow....That little Irish Mistle of Mist has been trukin it in by the ship loads....The Emerald Isle can't keep up with her.....Lock up your son's Christmas Cheer Tour....That is why she is not around....the gals flat out like a lizard drinkin.......smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 191

shifty

lock me up with jenny lol and bottles o scotch hahahaha

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 192

Serindippidydog

In the words of that great Perennial Christmas Kylie poppette herself shifty....ye should be so lucky lucky lucky lucky....get in the queue boy...smiley - laugh

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 193

shifty

well i been in cue for a while now my turn must be soonnnn

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 194

PenJen

Ach.... smiley - laugh
C'mere scottie, gizzus a peck then! smiley - kisssmiley - tongueout

I've been off the boards, (and the trolley), for a wee while, ('tis the season afterall), and now tip-toeing around in the early morn of Christmas Eve and what do I find? Among all the stories and poetry but wee Shifty Shug and his bottle of charm?! smiley - laugh

How's ye doing big man? smiley - biggrinsmiley - cracker

(Must rem to send ye on a funny link later...smiley - tongueout)

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 195

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Well imagine a few hugs, kisses, winkeyes, laughs, tongue-outs, big grins, some beers and a wee mad one!smiley - ermno a long lingering slow one (and thats just the three playsmiley - laugh for play comes next
course i can do that,imagine fantasize dream wish
so a new years resaloution to cut back (i lurked) hope you would cook me breakfast, bound to have expended a lot of energysmiley - winkeye
ah well must dash thought would not see you so soon,what a pleasent suprisesmiley - smooch

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 196

PenJen

Awh... Dear Log is on th fire! smiley - laugh

Lovely to see you haven't broke with tradition and are leafing your twigs in here and about. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm just glad to get back to semi-normality. Unfortunately I wasn't too sociable over the season as dossed with the cold and sleepiness, although raring to make up for it over the New Year. We did have snow on Chritmas day so that was a welcomed treasure.
And as for yer brekkie - no chance mate. Me better at hoovering although I have wooden floors. Make a damn good coffee if you're interested though?! smiley - kisssmiley - laugh

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 197

shifty

see that jenny lass they have no manners what so eva id make ya tea and bring it up to ya in bed so i would got to look after the irish shifty

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 198

PenJen

INCASE I'm TOO drunk to post later tonight... smiley - whistle

Just a wee wish to all you wonderful souls out there and hope you all have a brilliant New Year! May all your dreams and wishes be realised! smiley - magicsmiley - bubbly

Take care,

Jen smiley - hugsmiley - kiss
x

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 199

shifty

lol same to you bonnie jen xxxxx

Pin-Jam PenJen

Post 200

Anonymouse

Happy New Year from a jolly mouse!
(After dancing the night away I was actually able to arise at 8 a.m. to bung an immense turkey in the oven for the family today!

How's about that!

Have a good 2005!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for PenJen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more