A Conversation for Magicians Guild : Guild Hall

Lord Halimar Kesh's Quarters

Post 1

pie_is_good

*Halimar walks into his room and looks around. It is barren except for a bed, fireplace, desk, a small table, and a coat rack. In the room there is also a small closet and a door leading to a bathroom.*

So this is where I'm to live, eh? Well I guess I'd better get used to it.

*He places his staff, bag, and short sword on the table and stretches. As he does so his stomach rumbles audibly.*

Hmm, I guess I'd better go get something to eat then.

*Halimar walks out of his room and shuts the door behind him.*

Post 2

pie_is_good

*Halimar walks back into his quarters and gets ready to bed. He lies down and as he drifts off to sleep he grins at what has happened.

*drowsy* Journey to be a magician and ended up cooking roast duck. I wouldn't have expected that when I woke up this morning.

Post 3

pie_is_good

*Halimar wakes up after his (admittedly long) nap. He stands up and stretches before getting himself presentable and going to the dining hall to get something to eat.*

Post 4

pie_is_good

*Halimar enters his room with the books that Lady Shaylar has given him. He sits down at his desk and begins to study, occasionally taking notes.*

Post 5

pie_is_good

*Halimar eventually fisishes reading and studying the books Lady Shaylar has given him. He gets up, stretches, and after reviewing his notes once more, he leaves his room and goes to practice.*

Post 6

pie_is_good

*Halimar walks into his quarters and strips off his dirty robes. After cleaning himself up a bit, he collapses on his bed and falls into a deep sleep.*

Post 7

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

~~All Mages report to the Dining Hall~~

Post 8

pie_is_good

*Halimar is awakened by the message. He hurriedly gets dressed and heads for the dining hall.*

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more