This is the Message Centre for The Reverend Something or Other

hello, allow me to plug, I mean, introduce myself

Post 1

Mr Jester, CEO of the bored

If you're wondering about the babies, you might find my entery here, A2807679, to be of service, but probably not.

Post 2

The Reverend Something or Other

Have you perhaps a magical visi-phoney thingey? My daughter is nearly through baking #2 child, and I'm not sure she knows the K-mart/Walmart methods.

You dropped into my zone, take a look at my PS. If you think we have anything sorta common, let's chat, friend.

Post 3

Mr Jester, CEO of the bored

not much.

I'm bored as all get out. It's kinda late here in America, so it's real late in England, where a lot of the hootoo members are from, so there's not much to do, and there's not much on the TV but Full House, the TV equivalent of eating an entire candy store.

Post 4

The Reverend Something or Other

And I'm in Ontario (Canada, ya know) so it's half past midnight. Perhaps come calling again during daytime and we'll find something to chat about.

And btw, I'm Nick to friends and anyone in my PS.

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Reverend Something or Other

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more