A Conversation for The Dark Chocolate Tower

Tower Level II

Post 1

Melchiabastar

*on this level can be found Kitchens including the mighty oven where the magical smiley - donuts were made. There is a door leading to the Inner Courtyard, a staircase leading down to Level I and a staircase leading to Level III*

Tower Level II

Post 2

Chocolyte

*gives thanks to the Great Brownie for giving him the privilage of serving the cause in the kitchens*

Tower Level II

Post 3

Flagon Dry ?

*rushes in from the Brown Council Chamber on the top floor*

Petty Fores ..... I need Petty Fores for the Council meeting ...... quick before I get beaten again smiley - sadface

Tower Level II

Post 4

Chocolyte

Flagondry ! Please remember yourself ..... you are in a sacred place smiley - cross

You'll find the Petty Fores in the pantry on the shelf above the blooberri spunje behind the peek-anne pies.

But you'll need a key - you can get it from the Lemon Kurd on duty in the guardhouse.

Tower Level II

Post 5

Chocolyte

*watches Flagondry leave*

Now at last, on my own ...... my big chance to try out my new Chocolate Frying pan.

*rubs hands in anticipation*

Tower Level II

Post 6

Caramelite Nun

*enters with a captive researcher*

Greetings Chocolyte. I have a new convert for "processing".

Tower Level II

Post 7

Chocolyte

*thinks to hmself he'll never get a chance to test the usefulness of the chocolate frying pan and until he does he'll never rid himself of the sniggerers who still plague him after the failure of the chocolate fireguard experiment*

Yes, yes bring it over here.

Do you have all the paperwork ready ?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more