This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

The Yanks and the Skip :P

Post 281

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

smiley - biggrin You should come and stay here sometime.
It's okay - at my old school, I think basically everyone was Australian... don't worry, I know what it feels like. I came here and it was like... "whoa"...

Post 282

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

I WOULD SO LOOOOVE to come down there!!!!!
I need to get outta elko!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 283

lil_fred333

I really want to visit you both and I want you to visit me... hey by the time I get married we all should have enough money to travel...

HOW ABOUT THIS!

Your all invited to my weding somtime in the far future! yay!

Post 284

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

maybe... if I dont die!!! hahahaha jk
but but.... we should SO do it sooner!!!
I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!
I am impaticent
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 285

lil_fred333

yeah... way sooner... if you lie and say your my family, and ride american airlines, you could ride stand by for a discont becaus my dad flies for AA

Post 286

AWESOME! can I do that anyway? like.. go to hawii on discount? smiley - winkeye
OH! WE SHOULD ALL GO TO HAWII!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more