This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

WTF?! It means what you think it means!

Post 161

ShadowOfYourSmile

ya. o well

man i think that sandwich is taking a turn for the worst, my stomach freakin HURTS!!!!!

anyhoo

hey ford help get a bunch of ppl to review "exodus" for me, please? just go to my space it's the new guide entry thing. ya...

ouch!

FINAL AUTUMN ROX!!!!!!!!!

Shadow
smiley - rose

Post 162

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

do i have to? you know im lazy!smiley - winkeye
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 163

ShadowOfYourSmile

yes you have to! PLEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!1 *puts on sad puppy dog face*

Shadow
smiley - rose

Post 164

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

aww...... but im such a lazy @$$!! i dont even want to be on here! infact, all these immature little band freaks are bugging the hell outta me, so im getting off... i dont know if ill ever get on so THANK YOU LOSER BAND FREAKS THAT RUINED A GREAT THING!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 165

omfg ford!

grow up!

smiley - rainbow

Post 166

lil_fred333

no! don't leave!smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah if you leave or try to cancle your account you'll be gone, and then they'll start a religion after you, and then the nighthooverites will hate you because your compitition, then they'll hunt you down and eat you, and then you'll never be on line again, and i won't have any one to talk about theories or philosophies with online at 12:00 at night, and I'll miss you, and I'll never get to go to Navada and see you, and I'll be sad sad sad and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

*snif* *snif*
that is what you were talking about right? leaving h2g2? Or did i waste all my body fluids through tears for nothing???smiley - erm

Post 167

im only staying for you and midnight... you guys are such great friends i cant abandon you!smiley - hug
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 168

lil_fred333

Thank you Ford! *sniff sniff* your a great friend too.smiley - hug

Post 169

no prob... i just wish that this didnt turn into the band chat site! hmmm........ maybe theres a band forum on the net?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 170

korfyr_jr

there should be! everything has a wbsite nowa days!

Post 171

THATS SO TRUE!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 172

korfyr_jr

hehe wow this movie is strange!

Post 173

what movie is it?
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 174

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

I'm planning on making a website declaring my aversion to the colour pink. And I'm serious about it. I just haven't started yet, but I've had my own webspace for ages and haven't had a purpose to fill it with anything good. I think there are links to friends' blogs there now or something.

Did you know that just last week (I think it was), there was a screw-up on the official JK Rowling site and now they've fixed it, but there's a website dedicated to the glitch and you can buy t-shirts and everything.

It's crazy! And there was a site reviewed in a local paper over here dedicated to some dog's extra-long tongue. The dog is dead now, but the site remains. I can't find the address though.

Post 175

hahaa thats wierd!!!
OH! if you do make that site, i wanna join! I HATE MY ROOM! its pink! im gonna paint it black and dark blue! so much better!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 176

lil_fred333

I love pink!smiley - loveblush

Post 177

!!!!smiley - runsmiley - wah
NOO!!!! PINK IS EVIL!!!
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 178

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

If you'd had the experience I had with the colour pink, you wouldn't like it, trust me.
It's all to do with one very weird teacher I used to have...

Post 179

lil_fred333

tell us! tell us!

i love the color pink because it is happy and little girlish... and seems as I want to remail a little girl for ever and ever and i don't want to grow up... beliving boys have cooties and pink is happiness make my life all better.... sort of...........?

Post 180

YES tELL US!

i have a pink room.... i grow up in pink and i hate it! im such a tomboy, thats whyi dont like it.. CANT WAIT to paint my room black!... thats me! gothic wierdo that isnt really gothic but likes the color black and believes some guys have cooties *cough* aaron! *cough* but others are babe-a-licious!smiley - winkeye
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more