This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

ok, this wierd guy named aaron is in our section (sax) in boot camp. He was soooooooooo pissed this morning that he almost started crying! I felt sooo bad for him, so i tried everything to cheer him up... didnt work!
but he cheered up alittle later on and Destined Stoner and myself went with him to lunch (my car is totaled and we anted to make sure he didnt kill anyone, or himself... which we doubted) and because of all these inside jokes, which we laughed at, he thought we were stoned! we were wearing sunglasses, it was sunny and my eyes were red, cuz of alergies and aaron said... No WONDER you wear sunglasses! So noone knows your stoned!
so i humor him and put them on and say ... Noone will ever know!
hehe...

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 2

Midnight Ice - the Daughter of a Cacophony of Chrysanthemums

How come your car's totaled?
Yesterday I saw a car that fell over the side of a cliff - it was just suspended there by the trees, it looked so scary!

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 3

lil_fred333

I don't have a car! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!smiley - biggrin

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 4

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

nice, fredsmiley - biggrin
my caar got totaled in a crash with my bro... and aaron, isnt that odd?
oh well, it was a piece of junk anyway!
cheers
missing my car fordsmiley - cheers

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 5

lil_fred333

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha... that's fun.

me high....per.

Get it? Hyper? HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!smiley - biggrin

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 6

me high....... uh
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 7

lil_fred333

hahahahaha! I get it hahahahah!

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 8

dude! are you like on a sugar high or what?!
cheers
scared of fred fordsmiley - cheers

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 9

lil_fred333

YES!smiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - cakesmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrinsmiley - biggrin

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 10

i wish i could join you fred! but im so damn sore... must havesmiley - cake high!!
cheers
do the dewsmiley - laugh fordsmiley - cheers

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 11

lil_fred333

Make your self puke... then you won't have to go to boot camp!

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 12

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - biggrin no not a good enough excuse!... i asked! if we die, do we still have to come to practice?
YES!
grr... oh well... i gotta use the lue!smiley - biggrin
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 13

Hey Ford,
Give them the addy for that article on death that I gave you...
Gives people ideas...
(Hang on!)

A wierd guy named aaron

Post 14

smiley - laugh i have so many ppl talking to my right now.... SHUT UP!
cheers
a relived fordsmiley - cheers

A wierd guy named aaron... that i DO NOT LIKE!!

Post 15

i just wnted to chance the convo name...

Post 16

You seem to really hate this guy Aaron...
I don't hate anyone much right now except some of my teachers - damn school - I'm praying for the day I graduate...
Ahhhhh, sweet freedom...

Post 17

ya, i dont HATE him, but he thinks i like him and thats just WRONG!!!
cant anyone understand that you can be nice to the opposite sex witout relationships?!!.... sorry
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 18

I completely agree - I have heaps of friends who are guys, and everyone assumes I'm in some kind of relationship with all of them - fortuantely I don't think any of them have crushes on me...

Post 19

and today he said he wouldnt give me a ride to lunch cuz he "gets a funny feeling when im around"
So i had to walk in the rain... im not complaining mind yousmiley - biggrin
cheers
fordsmiley - cheers

Post 20

and now you want him to not hate you or something or other...what?!

im confuseed!!!!!

hey, fred! pass over some of that smiley - cake!

eheh...
42 smiley - dontpanic

Key: Complain about this post

A wierd guy named aaron

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more