This is the Message Centre for Susanne - if it ain't broke, break it!

Hugs all around!

Post 1

Susanne - if it ain't broke, break it!

smiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hug Oh I've missed you all!
As you may have noticed...I'm online!!! Yes, finally smiley - grr a month after I had applied for an internet connection...never going to trust Deutsche Telekom again smiley - cross But now...online!!!
Please, please, please, leave a note anyone with some friendly words, I am in desperate need of some cheering up smiley - blue
And now: backlog smiley - tongueout

Hugs all around!

Post 2

Researcher 556780

Friendly words:

Hello smiley - biggrin

How are you smiley - cheerup

Good to see you smiley - ok

Welcome back smiley - smooch

smiley - magic

Hugs all around!

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on a slow link following Belarus
"Good to see you are back smiley - smiley

Still dry feet ? smiley - biggrin The floodings should be over by now smiley - fish"

Hugs all around!

Post 4

smiley - smiley

Hellooo!! Hi Vix, hi Traveller!

Yes, all floodings over, but in the first week of april, it was a bit difficult, the town hall was closed and some streets were flooded. But it seems it was much worse in other parts of the country (and in eastern europe)

I'll just continue to moan about things, may I? Thank you. Now, what's wrong with this damn computer? It loses track of the line every 5 seconds smiley - wah

Please tell me, is nothing in life ever simple and easyly done? There are problems everywhere and I feel that others just go smoothly through life without ever worrying.

Oh great, now its doing some update I didn't ask for and I have to restart.

smiley - flustered

to be continued...

Hugs all around!

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Who ever told life would be simple ?

Chances of your system working 100 percent smiley - ok are near zero, anything that can be done is a success smiley - smiley. "

Hugs all around!

Post 6

smiley - smiley I'm sorry, I shouldn't complain that much, and I really know that life is ups and downs. But there has been an smiley - erm unusual accumulation of downs in these last 6 weeks.

I can't help myself, I'll continue complaing smiley - evilgrin

These god-damn ants! I've got a tiny terrace leading out into the garden, and the earth is sandy, which is perfect for ants. And they are interrested in my appartment smiley - grr The first time it rained really hard here, I was out for a walk, and when I returned, my carpet was one creepy-crawly floor of ants, who looked for shelter. smiley - yuksmiley - yuksmiley - yuk The dead ant-bodies are still lying on the carpet, because I don't have a vacuume cleaner yet. It's too yucky to go barefoot. I try to keep them from coming inside by throwing coffee and baking powder (my sister told me this smiley - erm) in front of the terrace door. Helps a little. I've bought a box which says "ant-killer", but they totally ignore it. Got to find a new thing, maybe something chemical. Poor creatures. But they shouldn't mess with me.

Hugs all around!

Post 7

Hmm, I still feel like I've got a million things to write about. bear with me, this might turn out as a lot of self-pity. smiley - erm I'm afraid my English needs some practise. I noticed that yesterday, as well, because now I've got a Business-English course in university, which I find pretty difficult. And I'm very bad at speaking freely.

Oh smiley - headhurts my head keeps spinning, it just doesn't stop. My thoughts keep racing in circles. This is the same for 6 weeks now, like a permanent rollercoaster ride. I gather from most people that it's a fact that humans adapt to anything, and especially young people adapt quickly to new situations. Well, I don't. smiley - erm I just don't cope smiley - erm. I feel like I need about 3 times as much sleep as others do. I often wonder: how do they manage life? I don't, simple as that. smiley - sadface It's too much, and I know I'm not ready for so much of everything. Somewhere inside, I do know that I have the right to be myself, but I can't cope with the fact that this self should be so different to the majority of people. I'm terribly slow. And I can't take much, physically, and psychologically anyway.

Ah, now I've chatted on and on...I think I'll go to sleep. Unusual that I should need 10 hours of sleep, isn't it? But I'm afraid so. That's just me, but at the same time so very different from the other 19 year olds around me.

smiley - erm

Hugs all around!

Post 8

Researcher 556780

That's crappy about the ants smiley - yuk I've had many a battle with em over the years - get a good strong pesticide not the cheap stuff...unfortunately it isn't very good for the environment either...smiley - erm especially if it should say "may kill bees, or harmful to bees"

Your command of English is fantastic so just shut up! smiley - tongueout

Sleep is a fave past time of mine, nice to switch off and clock out! Everyone is different with different needs - don't worry about it - you already said that you know you have the right to be yourself..so I shall stop wittering on smiley - biggrin

Hugs all around!

Post 9

Ellen

Hi! Susanne! Great to see you!

You poor thing, the ants sound absolutely horrible.

I need a lot of sleep too, so I can relate.

Micio, my cat, has been sick, but is doing better.

Hugs all around!

Post 10

smiley - hug Hi JEllen!

Thank you all! smiley - headhurts Oh dear..keeps spinning...Shall continue tomorrow probably.

If you forgive me for quoting Chris Martin: smiley - musicalnote Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard smiley - musicalnote

Hugs all around!

Post 11

Researcher 556780

If your worried and stuff, you could always pop to your doctor and they may be able to talk it thro with you..and perhaps help if you should need it - regarding the tiredness.

smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post