This is the Message Centre for Ivan the Terribly Average

Things that really get up my nose.

Post 21

Researcher 14993127

smiley - cat

Post 22

Ivan the Terribly Average

Latest news: Godot says he's about 20 minutes away. It's just on 5:30pm Sunday, only 32 hours after I expected him to turn up.

Let's see what happens 20 minutes from now.

smiley - rolleyes

Post 23

hellboundforjoy

(drums fingers)(waits)

Post 24

He came, he said inexplicable things, I nodded and smiled and handed over what he came for, and he went away again. smiley - zen

In the middle of that his wife called to remind him to pick up something from the shops on the way home.

He's just left.

I hope he remembers to go shopping.

I have a medicinal Bacardi and Coke in easy reach.

smiley - stiffdrink

Post 25

hellboundforjoy

smiley - stiffdrink

Post 26

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I have a medicinal Bacardi and Coke in easy reach.

err! tabs etc, you usually have to take two

so make it a doublesmiley - oksmiley - smiley

Post 27

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - grrI can imagine how you feel. Perhaps you should start feeling sorry for his wife, who has to put up with such behaviour all the time.

I used to suffer nosebleeds too, but haven't for years now so maybe you grow out of it (sounds daft!)

Something got up my nose this morning, I arrived home to find the remnants of a food fight in my kitchen and my coffee table was in disarray, I literally had to start cleaning, tidying up and replacing things before I could have my breakfastsmiley - grrwhen does my teenager move out, again?smiley - wah

Post 28

I just did. smiley - biggrin

Post 29

OK, that was a simpost with Prof. smiley - silly

Yes, his wife does have amazing coping abilities. They also have two small children, who don't wander off anything near as much as he does.

Post 30

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Wow, now you've got ME feeling sorry for her!smiley - laugh

Post 31

psychocandy-moderation team leader

K used to be terribly late all the time when we were dating. Even to his own family's stuff- his mother would fuss when we arrived that we were an hour (sometimes hours plural) late, and I'd be mortified because I pride myself on punctuality and aim to arrive right on time, if not 5 minutes early. I've broken him of that habit, but it was a lot of work. And involved a few instances of not going somewhere I wanted to go, because when he arrived late to pick me up, I'd gone out somewhere else already.

Post 32

I had a ghastly time teaching D how to be punctual and why it mattered. Oh, the headaches, and the sulks.

Key: Complain about this post