A Conversation for Public Toilets

wet wet wet wet wet!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 1

cloughie(Patron Saint of Flying Pigs)stop by my barbecue! A520318

Why is it that everything in public toilets is always wet?? That is the first thing i notice in there. The floor is wet, the sinks are wet, and the toilet is especially wet. I only hope that it's only water, but i'm pretty sure it's not. I have never seen anyone throwing water around in a public restroom. I have however, read that a funny joke is to fill a squirt bottle with water and spray it under the wall towards your neighbor saying "WHOA, WHOA !!!". It helps if you're sure that you are a lot bigger than him.

Post 2

lena

And how can you manage to put the toilet-seat (or what's the right word) under water, too. That's really URGH!
Lena

Post 3

Metheglen

You know what's really bad? those people that think that Urinals and Cubicles are for slaughtering pigs... Its horrid - I can't stand the bogs at work... Sometimes I wish I was a woman just so's I can have a nice clean place to ... ahem... go... in...

Post 4

Booce

Ah, but how do you know it's any better in the Ladies...
smiley - winkeye

Post 5

From MY experience, the ladies are worse slobs than men! Think about all those nasty feminine products. smiley - tongueout And at least we don't have to sit on the seat every time!! smiley - smiley

BTW: funny thing to do in public restroom: Get in the stall, say, "Yuck, I knew I shouldn't have licked that!". smiley - tongueout

Post 6

Researcher 139284

I've heard recently actions are being taken to relieve queues for womens toilets by designing more like male toilets, i.e metal wall with drains for you to piss up smiley - sadface . How it's going to work I don't know and don't want to know, but I should imagine that the mess will increase tremendously. I spoken to various females who I won't name, and none of them think it's a good idea. I think it must be a femenist idea.

Post 7

I see what you're saying, but I still think you're full of s**t. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post