This is the Message Centre for Faithlicious a.k.a (The Scooby Gangs) Faith, Slayer of all thingz Demonic. (Also a major Lord of the rings fan)

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 1

Faithlicious a.k.a (The Scooby Gangs) Faith, Slayer of all thingz Demonic. (Also a major Lord of the rings fan)

smiley - discoWHO'S YOUR FAVE SLAYER & WHY?smiley - disco

For me it's gotta be Faith all the way, She has the attitude, looks & has even worked for the bad side. She's a cool role model. She's the best Slayer.
smiley - love Faith xx

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 2

meMoRial AveRsioN

mine has to b Buffy and Faith cus there both equaly kool and gr8 characters

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 3

semper_paratus

Hey Faith,

Need you ask, it has to be the Buffster, cool, funny, sexy and just kicks major butt....SMG MmMmM!!

smiley - biggrin Xander

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 4

Misty Angel.....missing in action

for my money it has to be buffy as she's been through so much in her time in sunnydale and has gained an attitude and maturity beyond her years plus she's kicked some major demon butt. smiley - smiley

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 5

THE SCOOBIES (Jenny)

I would have said Buffy without question if you'd asked me prior to season 7 but I have to say I don't like the way Buffy's character is developing in the current season - she's becoming really patronising and bossy and condescending - so for my fave Slayer at the moment i'd be saying Faith smiley - smiley

smiley - love Jenny smiley - rose

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 6

Researcher 242292

Buffy is my favorite because she has put up with so much in the seven years she has been a slayer, she's had many up and downs but she keeps on fighting for whats right and good in the world no matter what the world does to her. I love the other slayers too though they are all great in different ways.

smiley - vampire Buffy xx

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 7

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

hiya mine will have to be faith i know faith is a rouge slayer had i know faith is very strong and fast sorry to say this thou if buffy and faith had a cage match two go in one come out i would put my money down on faith

Giles smiley - book

BUFFY V FAITH V KENDRA

Post 8

Faithlicious a.k.a (The Scooby Gangs) Faith, Slayer of all thingz Demonic. (Also a major Lord of the rings fan)

smiley - disco YEY 4 GILES smiley - disco
I think u have gr8 taste in slayers!!!!!

smiley - love Faith xx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Faithlicious a.k.a (The Scooby Gangs) Faith, Slayer of all thingz Demonic. (Also a major Lord of the rings fan)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more