101:Commission My Ship:101

Post 1

LordValkyrieBell

Ship name: U.S.S. Americana
Registry number: NCC-101
Ship class: Intrepid
Captain: Lord Valkyrie

Captain's Log Text Only: Supplemental.

"They Know Who I Am. They Know More About Men Not Gods These Entities I Have Dared To Socialize With Against My Own Command Of Logic And Reason. What Better Class Of Ship Than This. Knowing My Legitimate Connection To N.A.S.A. Here In Their Of So Mortal Time Perhaps I Am Weak From This Yet Another Mortal Life In Another Mortal Shell In Another Motal Lifetime Still Knowing My Truly Immortal Place In The Gauntlet Named The Known Universe.

So...I Have Dared To Socialize With These H2G2 Entities Long Before The Great Truths About Space Travel Unfold They Know Who I Am In Name Only. My Body Is My Vessel. Lord Valkyrie Here In The 21st Century. Captain Of A Ship Yet To Rescue Me From The Realities I Face. Daily."

End Text Log

Truly,

Lord Valkyriesmiley - coolsmiley - magic

Post 2

Atlantic_Cable

Well the champagne is on ice: smiley - bubbly
The cake is being served: smiley - cake
And the admiral is trying to remember which button launches the ship, because he doesn't want to close the blinds at the climactic moment. Again.

Congratulations. smiley - smiley

Post 3

LordValkyrieBell

June 23, 2004

Sol Date 23-04-06 Entry: To The Admiral Of H2G2 - Star Trek Fleet.

I Have Taken The Time To Do More To Communitcate With Those Less Logic.

While I Am Not Vulcan I Do Have Pointy Ears Yet I Am Not An Elf. Query?

If The Admiral Can Assitance Men Not Gods With This Brilliant H2G2 - Star Wars Indeed Star Wars Connection I Believe The Admiral Will Find That My Designation Online Is All Listed As Valkyrie While On Ond Off The Public English Internet. The Admiral And Dockmaster Would Do Well To Note The Query. I Am An Immortal. Born Of Mortal Man Ond Woman. True.

This Is How One Of The Host Of Heaven - Paradise - Vahalla - Asgard Has Had To Travel To Be With The Admirality Of The United States Navy As Well As All Admirals Who Have Long Since Died For Kingdom And Country.

If You Would Assist Me Thruout This Known Universe That I Tell You Is Really The Gauntlet I Think You As The Sole H2G2 Admiral Ond Docmaster Will Be Please At The Response You Will Receive From Un Named Sources.

I Have Other Areas Of Cyber Space To Access At This Time. Should You Need Her. The U.S.S. Arericana - NCC-101 Intrepid Class Can Indeed Now Invade Other Aspects Of The Known Universe Globally Ond With Great Ease.

I Await Your Next Communication. Full Of Mortal Enthusiasm Ond Honest.

Logic Dictates That I Maintain A Lofty Presense Here On The BBC BBCi Lines Of Communication Ond Other Websites Await My Focus Ond Return.

End Entry.

Truly 006,

Lord Valkyriesmiley - coolsmiley - cheers
Captain Of The U.S.S. Americana
Complement: OneZeroOne

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more