This is the Message Centre for Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

No Subject

Post 141

Paganmoon - Crazy as Ever

oh yes, nadia was definitely OTT... smiley - laugh

i'm doing ok thanx my darling.... did you get my e.mail about the poster??? cockin' WOW.... smiley - biggrin

have a smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - cheers

xxxxxxxxxx

No Subject

Post 142

Spacecadet Jack (Supreme Commander in Cheif) [Major]

Yes I did, now my mission in life will be to find a place where they sell that smiley - drool magazine and then sit and smiley - drool a new pool in the garden.... I seem to be getting the hang of this thursday business now you know smiley - biggrin

xx

No Subject

Post 143

i had to clear a space on the wall at the side of the bed.... it's a big bugger... (the poster...lol) as it's in two parts... part one in last weeks and two in this weeks... you can order back copies tho'.... justin is sprawled on the beach, naked, save for a guitar covering his bits.... smiley - wah keep waiting for it to fall..... smiley - droolsmiley - blush
the other members (of the band) are stood behind him..... a position i feel you would enjoy... smiley - winkeye

xxxxxxxxx

No Subject

Post 144

If only itwould fall...... smiley - drool

Say what? Behind him smiley - bigeyes Well.... smiley - drool *pant* maybe.... smiley - bigeyessmiley - winkeye

No Subject

Post 145

hey, your heavy breathin' is steamin' up me glasses.... smiley - laugh (or that could be because i'm havin' a hot flush at the thought of this 'ere poster....) smiley - winkeye

think i'll get on to kerrang mag and ask if they have any more revealing pics of justin.... think there's an e.mail addy in the mag... smiley - biggrin
right then, that's tomorrows task....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No Subject

Post 146

certainly not a bad task

*wonders wether to quickly go kiss his boyfriend to make up for this series of dirty thoughts* smiley - ermsmiley - huh nah, hes asleep why bother him *giggle* *shifty-eyes* Is anyone looking?

No Subject

Post 147

well my hubby is downstairs at the mo. so i'll save the kisses for later.... i'm sure he knows i have dirty thoughts... smiley - blush i just don't admit 'em.... smiley - winkeye

he finds it amusing that i've put the poster at the side of the bed.... mind you i also have the one facing the bed that my friend sent me... hubby actually put that one up for me, so he can't be all that bad... smiley - cuddle bless him....... mind you he does have a look of justin.... mmmmmmmm smiley - bigeyes

No Subject

Post 148

smiley - bigeyes does he now......... oooooooh ya dont say smiley - drool eh? smiley - roflsmiley - bigeyes

No Subject

Post 149

didn't marry him for his money.. (that's a laugh) and definitely not for his brains... smiley - doh so yes.... mmmmmmmmmmm smiley - droolsmiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

just out of interest... (yeah, you are interested... smiley - rofl)
also on my "dream list" apart from justin n dan, (and hubby) are johnny depp and mark owen.... smiley - drool..... oh and the lead singer in HIM seems quite mmmmmmmmmmmm too..... smiley - laughsmiley - loveblush...............

No Subject

Post 150

Johny Depp smiley - drool me first

No Subject

Post 151

isn't he just soooooooo yummy..... smiley - droolsmiley - loveblush

love him in "from hell".... (love him in owt really.... lol)(or even without..... weyhey....mmmmmmmmm)

No Subject

Post 152

smiley - drool w/o sounds good............ ohhhhhhhh.... that scene in From Hell where hes in the bath smiley - bigeyes

No Subject

Post 153

kin 'ell jack.... oooooh yeah..... smiley - drool

(not got a smiley..... smiley - rofl)

No Subject

Post 154

*shiver* *manicgrin* smiley - droolsmiley - bigeyes me likes

No Subject

Post 155

you likes wot...... smiley - laugh

right question before i go babes..... i know you swing ya car keys both ways luv, and i've got the jist of ya fellas.... mmmmmmmmmmmm... lol...
but wot about your type of woman???????

nosey aint i..... lol.....

No Subject

Post 156

Mostly I swing more towards the fellas, but if Liv Tyler asked smiley - drool well.......

No Subject

Post 157

smiley - ok happy swingin' sweetheart, this old bird gotts fly.......
chat soon babes...(hopefully tomorrow).... smiley - cuddles

i don't give out my phone no.... not coz probs here, but personal.... but if ya wish i can give you my mobile no. in e.mail..... or if you can trust me with your no. i can phone any landline as part of my phone package.... anyway send e.mail....
smiley - love n smiley - cuddles sheryl.... the mad smiley - witch

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No Subject

Post 158

*watches the mad witch fly/swing away*

smiley - bigeyes OOooh I say

Key: Complain about this post