This is the Message Centre for Zonie 50574

No

Post 1

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

You are not the only Arizonan here. Born and raised in Phoenix, currently attending the UofA. I pride myself on doing what was said to be impossible: being a liberal in Arizona.

No

Post 2

Zonie 50574

No!! Really?? You, too?! How marvelous to finally meet a fellow member of a sentient species. It's not easy being a Democrat around here but by Creator, some one has to be! I think of it as a character building exercise. Sun Devil, huh? I work not too far away, at Papago Buttes. I was born in California - hope that still counts.
I haven't checked this page in ever so long. I'd been hanging around Lonely Planet's Thorntree and chatting with a South African pen pal.
I got published! Aside from the fact the editor put Disney World in California instead of Disneyland, she wasn't too severe. Check out Arizona, USA. What do you think?

No

Post 3

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

You sure you're from Az? UofA's in Tucson, with the Wildcats... ASU is in Tempe (near Papago Buttes) with the Sundevils. I was raised in Phx, but I'm now in Tucson... how long have you lived in the state? I don't discriminate against Californians often, so don't be scared smiley - smiley

No

Post 4

Rocketboy & Ithica

Hey, we're here too! We're in Mesa, the lovely neighbor of Chandler. However, we like Tucson the best.
(Hot enough for ya today?)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Zonie 50574

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more