A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

A445619 East Anglian Country Music

Post 1

Teeky

I feel this is a very worthwhile posting for anyone visiting the planet and not being aware of odd occurences of erstwhile extinct music. Just imagine if a traveller materialised in a Suffolk pub to find someone clogging away in huge boots upon a step board, what on earth would you think. It could appear menacing and the step dancer would not not be best pleased if he were zapped with a Megasluthan Fragmentation gun.
No I fear the best approach is to make it universally known that occurences of such music, though rare in the 21st Century, does still exist but is in no way a threat to life or limb.
It will greatly increase a creature's perception of this art form if we can include a MIDI other well known form of intergalactic music representation. I have the appropriate clip available. How is it integrated into the Guide?
http://www.h2g2.com/A445619

Kind Valutins
Teeky

Key: Complain about this post

A445619 East Anglian Country Music

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more