A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 1

CenterSeeker

"WHO!?!?! Who DARES to rob me of my natural born right to eat a frickin' bowl of wheaties!?!?.... WHO!?!? I dont understand. can someone please help me? IM DYING INSIDE! ohhhhh how i was looking forward to the delectible crunch of a beutiful golden brown flake of happiness my fragile world has been shattered!!! i feel so cold....
hello??? hello?? is anyone out there? sombody? anybody? OOHHHHH I could have admired the way the bowl gently cradled the milk like the hands of a loving mother.... OH NOOOOOO OH PLEASE NOOOO NOOOOOO! Its gooone all of it its all over WAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA..............
.... hey that pop tart looks pretty good.

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 2

Buff

Whiner.

And stay away from that pop tart. It's mine.

smiley - smiley

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 3

big girl

I didn't do it. I may have eaten everthing else though.

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 4

amdsweb

I did.

*belch*

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 5

CenterSeeker

HOW COULD YOU!! *sob*

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 6

amdsweb

Just for the hell of it.
I don't even like wheaties!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 7

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

You've been very naughty and shall have to pay the consequences

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 8

amdsweb

This sounds painful smiley - tongueout

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 9

Lisa the Freak // Poet by the Toga

Oh yes., *laughs evilly*

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 10

Buff

Break out the Rice Krispies....

We'll make you listen to them hiss till you lose your mind.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahhahahahah......gasp, choke, pant....

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 11

amdsweb

Ooh I'd quite like a bowl of Rice Krispies actually. smiley - smiley

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 12

CenterSeeker

how could you all just stand around eating random brands of cereals after what just happend to me!?!!? you... you... you cerial sluts! Ill have my revenge on you!!!! youll all perish!!!! MWAAAAAAHAhahahahaaaaaaaaa *PUFF* ---turns into a small fire-breathing lepricaun and burns all the difilers of wheties, everything that is pure and good, and donkeys on thursdays.... no wait, on wedensays thats so much worse when they do that..or maybe it was on...OH SCREW YOU GUYS I NEVER WANTED TO BE THE STINKIN NARATOR FOR THIS FORUM ANYWAYS!!! stomps away and slams door loudly.... well kind of loudly, closer to the loudness of aOH SO NOW YOUVE FOUND A REPLACMENT HUH!?!? WELL SCREW YOU GUYS!!! I WAS NEVER APPREICIATED AROUND OH SHUT UP piped a little lepricaun... YOU TOO!!!! sorry.................................YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DONT GET MY WHETIES!?!?!?!?!!?? HAHAHDFLFdhsdfahahaahahadkldhja>>..

ahem grurblededak haHA!

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 13

amdsweb

A cereal killer, perchance?

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 14

Buff

HEY! He's gone!

Let's eat all his pop-tarts!

And anything else he's got lying around...

MUAHAHAHAhahahahaha!!!

smiley - smiley

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 15

Buff

MMmmmmm.... *drool* Wheaties....Yummy....

*crunch, crunch*

More wheaties.... mmmmmmm...

Oops... I ate em all.

I think I'll just refil the box with cardboard chunks...He'll never know....Muahahahaha...

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 16

Red Oracle

These wheaties are two months old by now. I think some little insectoid creatures
must be creeping out of them by now. Buff, you are indeed very destructive - to your own stomach! smiley - smiley

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 17

Researcher Din

hmm, you people care too much about breakfast foods. i mean come on, give me a cookie and im happy. one with choclate chips, not little bitty chips, or huge chips, but perfecly sized chips. mmmm, put in a pinch of backer's chacolate, not enough to make it a choclate cookie, just enough for that extra smigin of flavor. dang that sounds good. or mabye a chocolate cookie with penut butter chips. yummy. now im all hungry and want a cookie. *thinks of the cookies he had ealyer today* screw your weaties, i want a frickin' cooky! someone had better give me a cookie pretty darn quick or im gonna sick some rabid chickens on y'all!!!! or mabye a dougnut, nothin' fancy, just a plain glazed dougnut for me, prehaps a chocolate longjohn or a tiger tail. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. *mind wanders to pie* i like pie. cherry pie is good, so is apple. oh, and what about cake? mmmmm, ever tryed to mix your chocolate with whip cream for the icing? its great, you get the chocolate tast but it isnt too sweet. *wonders if he should take up baking*

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
Din'Amarth

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 18

Buff

*eyes din's cookies*

MMMMmmmmm.... chocolate.....*drool*

LOOK!!! Whats that really interesting thing over there? *points*

*attempts to make off with cookies*

smiley - smiley

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 19

Researcher Din

*Grabs Buff, uses Osotogari(a throw in judo) on him and follows through with a juji-jemay(breaks his arm)* think i could have my cookies back now, oh and BTW does anyone know the correct spelling on those Judo techniches? the Ositogari is the major outsode reaping throw, juji-jemay is that armbar thing where you put one leg over their head, stick a foot in their ribs, put their arm between your legs, lift your hips, and *SNAP!*

WHO ATE MY WHEATIES!?!

Post 20

Buff

OW! my arm! *pouts*...

It was just some cookies....

WWHHHHAAAAAA.....

(by the way....im a girl)

Key: Complain about this post