A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

how do ya get a chat?

Post 1

nicelegs-shortskirt

hello! im new to this so would appreciate anyone replying to me so that i know im getting through. My name is anne,im from west yorkshire & love 2 meet new ppl. So please reply 2 me .thanx

how do ya get a chat?

Post 2

Researcher 189235

hiya guess who this is totally crazy so have u chatted to ne1 yet

how do ya get a chat?

Post 3

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Hi Nice Legs & researcher *******,
I see an ace has passed by and left a message under your intro, that shud have all the links you need I'd recommend ask h2g2 as one of the most busy places,

have fun

Z.

how do ya get a chat?

Post 4

Hi Nicelegs,

hope yr having fun here and finding it helpfull, try hitting the msg from an ace under yr intro and if you just wanna go straight into a fast conversation try ask h2g2

have fun,

Z.

how do ya get a chat?

Post 5

oops thought my origonal post didn't make as my pc crashed (again)

how do ya get a chat?

Post 6

TIMELORD

Hello there nice to hear from a local lass poeple will drop by your page from time to time and leave messages like i am now.But for the most part you will have to drop by and introduce yourself (don't worry we don't bit*)
You will find a few poeple around from yorkshire but not many drop by this page www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U95721 he is also from Bradford**
he is a little bit football mad but as hes a Bradford city fan i let him off.
If there is anything that you would like to talk about just reply to this and i will answer.

*Well not unless you ask nice.
**If you tell him that you have a pub he will drop to one knee and ask you to marry him.

how do ya get a chat?

Post 7

BUCKRABBIT

well a human at last hi im in dover in kent and im 42 just checking system out .....buckrabbit

hi stranger..nice to meet you!

Post 8

nicelegs-shortskirt

hello buck rabbit!
nice 2 hear from you! im new to this so just finding my way around,not sure if u can get proper chats or wot ya can do.
my name is anne, if theres anything u wanna ask me please feel free. hope to hear from u again..Anne. nicelegs-shortskirt...my e.mail address is [email protected] bye.

still looking!

Post 9

nicelegs-shortskirt

hiya! still tryin 2 find my way around,but gettin there slowly.thanx for ya msg, i appreciate it....nicelegs-shortskirt...Anne.

hello & thanx

Post 10

nicelegs-shortskirt

hiya! thanx for your reply to my msg,im not in bradford i live in halifax so its not far,im not sure how 2 click on to other users,at the moment im just replying to post i get,so any tips would be useful.ok thanx,hope 2 hear from u again.Anne.

hello & thanx

Post 11

TIMELORD

To find other users pages just click on the name at the top of the message and it will take you to there page.
Or if you click on the who's on line link then click any name you like the sound of it will take you to there page you can also search the guide for intressing topics*the writers name will be at the top and you can reply at the bottom of any message.
Hope that helps a little.

*Some with an hazel nut in every bite

how do ya get a chat?

Post 12

Researcher 189235

no its nuts but faster than other chat have you had any replys yet

hi stranger..nice to meet you!

Post 13

BUCKRABBIT

hi anne im tony pleased to meet you,hear you have been haveing really bad weather where you are.hope you are ok.take care speak soon ...tony

hello & thanx

Post 14

Researcher 189555

timelord, nice to speak to you as i have allready met you, this is a very interesting site, i hope you get this letter as its taken me a day or so to find you. Ill give you a clue who i am, (The worlds greatest mistakes!!!!!!)

hello & thanx

Post 15

TIMELORD

You sound like a video nasty to me.
When you have time click on the edit page link on you user page then write something anything will do.

Key: Complain about this post