This is the Message Centre for cafram - in the states.

A decision

Post 41

silverygibbon

It's Zaphod's shout?

Well then, mine's a smiley - stiffdrink with a smiley - stiffdrink chaser. smiley - cool

A decision

Post 42

Platypus 2

Remember to keep us up to date with how you are going **thinks Do they internet cafes in Korea? Hope so!smiley - biggrin** Have a great time!

A decision

Post 43

cafram - in the states.

I had a blood test the otehr day to see if I've ever had chicken pox, cos if I haven't then I have to get that Vaccine (it'll cost $90 smiley - yikes)...find out tomorrow about that one...then I have to get HepA vaccination and travel insurance and stuff - I'm going to spoend all my pay before I even go!!

I think they have an internet cafe at the place where we'll be staying, which is lucky!! smiley - biggrin

A decision

Post 44

sdotyam

So you`ve decided to go to korea then?...Sorry I didn`t read all the replies (42)!
I remember 20 years ago leaving Israel partly because Christmas was coming up and I was missing my family (I had been there 9 mths) but the Chistmas thing, its mostly in our mind, from when we were children, the good memories. As an adult
its not so special, part of the magic has faded I suppose. I regret leaving when I did, if I could do it again I would
have stayed. There was this girl.....

A decision

Post 45

cafram - in the states.

You should go back, she might still be there, waiting...smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for cafram - in the states.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more