This is the Message Centre for Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

"In an Edgel country garrrrr - arden"

Post 21

Cat-Eyes: No..... why.... ?

Returning to me ranting about clarinet / band / whatever I feel like at the time, where's my plate gone? I practised the clarinet today so my teeth have moved and I really should wear it when I go to bed...

Post 22

Hmmm, I just realised a few things.

1) The clock say 00:00 but it's about 6 or 7 mins fast so I've got a few more minutes of Doobry...
2) My life revolves around w*rk
3) This is really sad
4) I should go to bed
5) I should find my plate first
6) It's probably in the front pocket of my bag

Post 23

Perplexing...

Not really, but you know...

Post 24

Secretly Not Here Any More

Wierd...

Post 25

Scandrea

Cat, you just made my day!

Post 26

Arisztid Lugosi

about bands playing classical pieces... Metallica does carol of the bells wiht the siberian orchestra....

i hope you fond your plate... i lost my reatainer about 3 yrs ago and i still cant find it. i dont need it anymore though, and my orthodontist didnt notice...

Post 27

Yeah, I found it. I didn't wear it though. Couldn't sleep and was dead thissty all night and wearing my plate wouldn't have helped. I've got it in now though... Stupid thing...

Post 28

thirsty*

Post 29

Now, about that maths homework... smiley - run

Post 30

Huzzah! Maths and drama homework are done and I can't be bothered with RE or Ayin.

Post 31

manson_rocks - When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Danielle wishes she had maths homework instead of Science and Ceramics homework. Science sucks because Mrs. Kent is the most annoying person that Danielle knows, even more annoying than Psycorp. And Ceramics sucks because Danielle has to be creative. Danielle isn't creative. Danielle is boring. That's just who she is. If Danielle only had maths homework she'd actually bother doing her homework even though she has the worst headache ever. Don't you just hate it when you have one of those headaches that make you wanna scream and decapitate yourself? Mmmmm, bad headache. There's only one cure for this... FUTURAMA! Ok, Danielle's ranted enough and thinks she should avoid doing her homework some more, and possibly play low quality Neopets games because they don't require thought, unlike playing Yrui's Revenge against computer players on the difficulty brutal enemy. Anyway... Neopets it is.

Post 32

More annoying than Psycorp?!?! smiley - nahnah

Actually, I know heaps of people more annyoing than Psycorp... But on here, he's right up there... smiley - nahnah AD's ever so slightly more annoying though, and occassionally Psy's right...

Anyway...

Sarah, who's sitting next to me an dactually doing her Chinese work, is getting talked to abnout Christmas dinner or something. She's not listening at all though, Jo's talking to her about some Asian song... It's really weird to look at Sarah's screen though, cause it's just got a photo of a table with food all over it...

Maria just came past going "It's so sad, he gave his eyes for her". Cat doesn't get it. Cat asked Jo who just said "Don't worry, you won't understand."

Cat's confused.

Cat wonders where her maths homework has gone. So far Sarah has copied it and Maria is going to, but she thinks someone else could be copying it right now... Cat thinks it would be very funny if she got everytrhing wrong and then so did everyone else, but that's not entirely likely. Cat and Lynette compared answers at lunch, finally deciding Cat was right and then Lynette copied all of Cat's answers that she'd got wrong because she said to divide by 12 when it was multiply by 12.

Cat wonders if anyone cares.

Why am I talking in the third person up till now?

And don't knock the typing, the keyboards here suck.

Key: Complain about this post