A Conversation for Challenge h2g2

The life of Jesus Christ and the Gospels

Post 21

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Any chance of this reaching something-like *before* the second coming? smiley - winkeye

Post 22

Bookmouse

Erm. To be quite honest, I can't promise anything! (Especially as I don't know when the second coming is going to be! smiley - winkeye) Even when I think it's done I fear it is not going to be very good. smiley - erm

Will try very hard when I get back from gallivanting. Honest.

Meanwhile, if there is anyone out there who thinks they can do a better job, faster, you are welcome to do it! (This isn't meant to sound cross, I mean it!)

smiley - smiley

Post 23

RadoxTheGreen - Retired

I once had a conversation with my local vicar about my theory the first four books of the new testament were a school writing competition. You know the sort of thing I mean, 'Here is a list of events that happened during the lifetime of the son of God. Write his life story from the viewpoint of one of his disciples including as many of the events in the list as you can. The four best entries will get printed in the new expanded edition of the Bible'.
He said it was the most thought provoking challenge to established Christian theology he had heard since joining the Church. That was before he admitted himself to a rehab centre for alchohol addiction. smiley - erm I don't THINK there was a connection...

Post 24

Leo

considering the number of people who have started and fallen by the wayside, I think you're at the head of the pack. Sorry, no backing out. Let's go - show us what you can do with them apostles.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more