A Conversation for Just visiting

No Subject

Post 1

Good_Ridence_BBC

Reading the back pages on "Well"
I noticed post10542 a thread from <./>The h2g2 Editors</.>
U284 something like eg: If you carry on the thread will be closed down. Alot have been here and read what you've posted and don't like what they see.
---------------------
Post10623
By "Sacs eebregas-El Capitainne".
For your info I didn't do a thing eg: Report any of you to the Mods/Italics/Aces.
If you go on <./>ThePost</.> scroll down your thread is at the top!
And how dare YOU call me a schizo!! Also I'm not for the humpteenth time a bl**dy robot! Ffs.
----------------------
THIS IS TO ALL Infact I'm not playing games no more I have better things to do with my time. The problem is your awful language swearing all the time putting it in these brackets < > I saw on Post10728 and using the Smilies swearing with the anchor smilie. I bet all of you have not even read the <./>HouseRules</.>
If I was you I would do so yes press (Enter) on the blue text...
-----------------------
Post 11140 and 11664 Hidden and many others. So don't blame me for reporting you I can't even go on the Yikes button ffs!!
Oh by the way I don't love anyone on here!........ Here try this <./>M2M2</.> Because I'm sure someone here is a lesbian/gay I have no problem what so ever what sexuality anyone is, I read your "Question Time" Posts about the BNP. If it don't work search for it..
And Claretgunnergirl I read your story about your flat mate.
-------------------------
I don't know who it was but the other thread I put in eg:
For The English Teacher
There might be a plant that looks like an smiley - friedegg and the Hambburger made somewhere in Germany, but that wasn't what I was on about!
------------------
I give up.
I shall leave you all alone your into footie I'm not.
But if I see anything intresting in the future I might post a thread.
Till then Good bye.

No Subject

Post 2

Good_Ridence_BBC

The M2M2 clickable link don't work here Click on this A290710

No Subject

Post 3

fasc cebregas

sorry lifestooshort....we didn't mean to upset you, but we are just unusually terrible people who say terrible things. I'm sorry for calling you schizo....i didn't mean it....it was a joke...just not a very good or funny one. We can sometimes be normal/nice/civil but most of the time it is just people trying to get away from the tedium of work/studying by posting absolute rubbish to people they have never met......

We are insane.....but we don't want to upset you....

Will you please accept smiley - choc?

No Subject

Post 4

chrisdgooner - Snood Doggy Dogg

Hello again. smiley - ok

No Subject

Post 5

claretgunnergirl - accept no imitations.

Does anyone else feel like they're being stalked in a diffcult to understand kind of way?

Please don't get mad LifesTooShort, I always tell things like they are. I have a problem with lying in that I can't do it smiley - erm And - to be frank - you're kind of wierding me out. Sorry.

Key: Complain about this post