A Conversation for Discussions Related to the Lifetime Ban of Researcher AWOL

Don't ban Researcher AWOL

Post 1

The H2G2 Editors

Post statements against the banning of Researcher AWOL here.

Post 2

stoopid cupid

dont ban awol.......smiley - wah
save the sheffield one!smiley - ok
hes a great bloke, fantastic sense of humour, just taken too seriously by ppl who should know better.....we need ppl to stir things up now and again, otherwise everything gets stale...

so here have sumsmiley - choc..and chill ppl

Post 3

Little Miss- Get well soon Kylie.XXX

Go Awol....Go Awolsmiley - laugh

He's just a bloke misunderstood!!

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 4

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

here here Still Insane (waves) - SAVE THE SHEFFIELD ONE!!!!! how can a site hold a vote to have a user removed from a site? its pathetic, develop a sence of humour h2g2 and get a life! who do you think you are? politicians? if we didnt have users like AWOL online this place would be boring! wait a minute, it is..right im going see yah LMAO smiley - sillysmiley - laugh

smiley - run away shouting SAVE THE SHEFFIELD ONE! JUSTICE FOR THE SHEFFIELD ONE..HES BEEN FITTED UP ON FALSE CHARGES BY THE ESTABLISHMENT OF BEING A TROUBLEMAKER BUT HES INNOCENT, HIS ONLY CRIME IS HAVING A SENCE OF HUMOUR! AND IF THATS THE CASE YOU BEST HAVE ME THROWN OFF THIS TOO, NO COMMENTS PLEASE LYNSEY PMSL SAVE THE SHEFFIELD ONE GO AWOL GO AWOL GO AWOL F-R-E-E-D-O-M smiley - run

smiley - fullmoon

Post 5

Yeah....take smiley - vampire instead....leave us with Awol...LMAOPMSL!!smiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 6

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

wish someone would smiley - bleep take you lynsey, oh wait they have your pregnant again lmfaopmpl congratulations by the way, whose is it this time? smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

Post 7

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

wish someone would smiley - bleep take you lynsey, oh wait they have your pregnant again lmfaopmpl congratulations by the way, whose is it this time? smiley - biggrin

smiley - fullmoon

Post 8

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

smiley - fullmoon

Post 9

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

appologies for the mini spam h2g2 i got error pages! smiley - whistle

smiley - fullmoon

Post 10

smiley - vampire

I aren't even gonna rise to the bait, you know full well i'm in a long term relationship, & have been for nearly 6yrs...so don't try & tarnish my reputation, just because yours went down the drain many years ago!
& this thread isn't for your childish arguments, READ THE TITLE smiley - bleep
smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 11

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

lynsey

bait? what bait? just having a giggle with you smiley - laugh
nothing up with my reputation, i dont sleep around smiley - biggrin
who's being childish lynsey? im here to support my pal, and if i was to go around making sly digs at you pal i wouldnt do it in threads behind your back, you know me ill say it where you can see it smiley - smiley

smiley - fullmoon

Post 12

I DON't sleep aroundsmiley - steam

And by the rubbish ur posting it REALLY looks like your supporting your matesmiley - laugh

Your posted once about him & twice about me.....hmmmmm...doesn't quite figuresmiley - erm

Anyways...back to the topic!

WHAT DO WE WANT.......
MORE AWOL.....(well maybe NOT more, we might run out of roomsmiley - laugh)
WHEN DO WE WANT IT.....
NNOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!smiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 13

stoopid cupid

SAVE THE SHEFFIELD ONE.............

AWOL MAY NOT BE INNOCENT..BUT HES ****INTERESTING****

HE ALWAYS BRIGHTENS UP MY DAY smiley - biggrin

Post 14

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

hey lynsey only saying it how it how i read it smiley - biggrin but we have a common bond no im not saying AWOLS common but we both like the guy smiley - laugh

back to the topic and rightly so....

FREE THE SHEFFIELD ONE
FREE THE SHEFFIELD ONE
FREE THE SHEFFIELD ONE

smiley - whistlesmiley - whistlesmiley - whistlesmiley - whistlesmiley - whistlesmiley - whistlesmiley - whistlesmiley - whistle

smiley - fullmoon

Post 15

Awol....COMMONsmiley - yikes

I had him down as a well-to-do lord of the manor, with more money than you can dream ofsmiley - laugh

HE'S BIG
HE'S ROUND
HE BOUNCES ON THE GROUND
A-W-O-L
A-W-O-L

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

Post 16

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

Hiya Still Insane....

good line that, lets hope they pay attention instead of fiddling the votes smiley - whistle

FREE THE SHEFFIELD ONE.....

smiley - run

smiley - fullmoon

Post 17

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

didnt realise you'd met him lynsey? lmao smiley - laugh well to do lord of the manor? are you smiley - bleep? you been over doing it in on the again? lol

smiley - fullmoon

Post 18

~~Insomniac.Vampire~~

STARFLEET
============

i see you are subscribed to the 'dont ban AWOL' thread, am i to presume you will be voting to save our friend AWOL? smiley - biggrin dont hold back, you go on and save your pal smiley - laugh

smiley - fullmoon

Post 19

Star Fleet...

no comment

Post 20

smiley - vampire

No not met him, he once commented on him being a little fat bald bloke (I hope i aren't getting him mixed up with someone elsesmiley - laugh)
& he comes across SOOOOO well spoken, none of this broad yorkshire cr*p you come across nowadayssmiley - laugh& I've NEVER heard him swear once!
(I hope the moderators read thissmiley - laugh)

Me??smiley - drunk on smiley - oj???
Can't stand the stuff, gives me heartburn & plays havoc wiv me sicknesssmiley - laugh

smiley - jester
lynsey

Key: Complain about this post