A Conversation for Talking Point: Computer Games

No save and reload in real life

Post 1

I'm not really here

It's so annoying! I have occasionally forgotten this myself. smiley - blush Wouldn't be surprised if teenagers do sometimes.

Post 2

GarudaJones

Amazing how the line between game reality and real life gets blurred. Years ago, prolonged use of Tetris on an early Gameboy meant that I was subconsciously fitting together anything vaguely oblong in my house...
How wonderful a restart button would be in real life. I could certainly start today again very gladly smiley - winkeye
GJ

Post 3

I'm not really here

My brothers both get access to their kids on the same weekends, so they 'share the care' at one brother's flat.

He has expressed a desire to reload *after* the three under fives have been ransacking it all weekend. smiley - biggrin

Post 4

GarudaJones

Frankly, after such heroics, I'd want to sell the game on eBay and take up golf...smiley - winkeye
GJ

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more