This is the Message Centre for shazzPRME

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 1

shazzPRME

The kindness & generosity of a certain quiet,retiring giant of h2g2
knows no bounds!!Despite being pestered by a complete inept he has kept his cool (& his marbles) and devoted almost a whole day to helping me with a little whim smiley - smileyLONG LIVE THE MUNK!!!!!

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 2

MadMunk?¿

Ahh, well, i aim to please...smiley - winkeye
And i'll devote yet another few hours to it tommorow.
Once curiosity has gripped me, it doesn't let go....

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 3

shazzPRME

smiley - smiley Is it any use me sending you over the actual wav file..or would that complicate matters even further LOL....you better put a link on your page to this..so that the whole of h2g2 can see what a brilliant
person you really are smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 4

MadMunk?¿

Well, i don't think that the location of the sound file is the problem, but if all els fails, i'll write my own bloomin' script for it, and then i'll need the wav file. Anyways...at the risk of letting modesty take a running jump off a large, unfriendly cliff, i think i'll use that idea... and put the link on my page. smiley - bigeyes

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 5

shazzPRME

You never know..this could become the biggest forum on h2g2
smiley - smileysmiley - smiley I wonder if it will come up if I type in MadMunk on search smiley - smiley

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 6

msmonsy

Nothing is too great for the ALL KNOWING ALL SEEING MADMUNK!!! if it is said that it cannot be done then Madmunk will find a way!!! he is a genius, a wonder child, the tops, we bow in his presence for his glory is so great!!!!! All Hail Madmunk!!!!!

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 7

MadMunk?¿

Ahhhh shucks......

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 8

shazzPRME

ahhhh..do I detect another disciple smiley - smileyNice to meet you Monshari smiley - smiley
Words are not enough to describe the genius of the Welsh Wizard smiley - winkeye

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 9

msmonsy

ahh! come on, you know you are great!, the best thing on the great blue screen! your power is never ending and your generousity just as great!!!!!!

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 10

msmonsy

we must bring him gifts to lay at his feet and build great statues to symbolize his greatness.....start a world wide holiday maybe?

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 11

MadMunk?¿

I can't take this sort of praise.. i'm only used to insults..... smiley - winkeye

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 12

shazzPRME

Sure you can smiley - smiley MadMunk Bank Holiday has a certain ring to it..we need another one..after all..the US have July 4th & Thanksgiving...we could have a Munksgiving smiley - smiley

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 13

msmonsy

yes!, and we could have it last for a full week so that everyone has a chance to praise the GREAT AND WONDERFULL MADMUNK!!!!!!!

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 14

MadMunk?¿

Munksgiving.... now i could live with that!!! smiley - bigeyes

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 15

msmonsy

quick question.......does monksgiving mean we eat monkey instead of turkey??? i don't think i would like monkey...............smiley - winkeye

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 16

shazzPRME

ok...now all we have to do is pick the date!! Which bit of the year do you fancy MM? smiley - smileysmiley - winkeye

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 17

msmonsy

why not right now???? the sooner the better if you ask me smiley - smiley

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 18

MadMunk?¿

How about may 15th? Special day for me. smiley - bigeyes

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 19

msmonsy

why not now and then again on may 15th can't celebrate too much if you ask me!!! smiley - winkeye

MadMunk for ever!!

Post 20

shazzPRME

so..is *today* 26th July? 2 days sound cool smiley - smiley I think it will have to be *Munkfish* for the feast...but I guess we'll have to wait for the May festivities for the feast..the shops are closed!! BTW Monshari..I'm just putting in links to people I've met..may I include your good self??

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for shazzPRME

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more