This is the Message Centre for kbrtiata

Long Abscent, not a holiday...

Post 1

kbrtiata

I feel not so good since my granie was gone in January smiley - blue and since then all I feel is lehargy and despondency cos I thought I completed my role as a DAUGHTER (to send my granie to the peaceful place) safer, and as she wss the last person who loved me in heart as family member, I can't find the meaning why I live smiley - yuk

And I found the reason why I am so weak physically (I hate hot summer) in summer in the end of Autumn when I was almost faint on the street.
I have slight low blood pressure smiley - roflsmiley - rofl and smiley - doctor told me that when cool season will come, I feel more comfortalbe than hot summer smiley - rofl

Untill a few month ago, I still try to be stronger mentally and be happy, but now, I can't do anything but breathing.
Though smiley - chicks class has started this September, I really am exhausted with their vivid energy with hight spirit smiley - yikes
It's getting harder and harder for me to teach them English as they grow. And I don't know how to deal with them, This makss me more stressful at the moment.

The thing is that I really want to see my granie smiley - cry
and
If I can't go over there to see you all, I now am thinking I haven't got any meaning to live smiley - wah
Recently as I get older, I think it's more and more difficult to be independent and to go to UK and France to see my English/Fremch mum as well as all my friends there smiley - wah

That's why I haven't been here for long time since this spring.

I know I should find something for me to be stronger mentally, but at the moment it's really hard for me to do that.
Still very sad cos my granie(mum) isn't here smiley - cry

Sorry for this gloomy journal, but I want to tell you that why I haven't been here for months.

Hope most of you will remember me and keep in touch with this very strnge Japanese smiley - witch

One big thing that I am surely worried is that I'm forgetting ENGLISH, FRENCH AND JAPANESE smiley - rofl
Sorry for my bad English smiley - sorry

Take Care all!! smiley - hug
Hope see you soon smiley - biggrin

Taamyu smiley - diva
smiley - rosesmiley - musicalnote

Post 2

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

smiley - hug

Post 3

Billy60 ...

smiley - biker

Come on Taamyu I know you are stronger than that smiley - hug ...... life can be hard at times , I am sure we have all felt low at some point ... you will bounce back and be all the better for it smiley - ok ..

Those smiley - chick .... they rely on you and need your help ... you are like a Mum to them smiley - ok ... And there are plenty of people out here who care about your well being smiley - biggrin ...

Not many of us can travel great distances .... but h2 is at least a way of keeping in touch with good friends .... smiley - winkeye ..

Chris. smiley - hug

Post 4

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

hi taeko
-
nice to see your back on the hootoo again.
-
i sent a message on our thread a while back, and i thought with no reply you must be still under the weather, as e say here in england, take care your friend smiley - discojimxxxx

Post 5

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

Lets keap it here ok cause my wife will kill me if we take it elswhere o k smiley - wah

Post 6

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

you can stop talking like that.
talking negative is not an option in my book, be positive that your aim in life is to get over here, make it your targetsmiley - ok

my new saying are:-

Life is a waste of time--Time is a waste of life--
So! spend your life wasting time and have the time of your life!!.

Life might suck!
but the alternative is not wanted and is TOTALLY unacceptable.

Post 7

smiley - cheerssmiley - ok

Post 8

Cheque out your japan sight its doing pretty good so far .
yOYwant to change it
Sorry its 3'30 in the am n I'Mm pretty plastered
smiley - towel

Post 9

Shea the Sarcastic

I'm sorry you're feeling depressed, Taamyu. It's understandable, though. I'm sorry about your granie. smiley - hug
I know how hard it is to shake off the feeling of grief. You just feel like life will never be the same, and you can't understand how something so horrible happened to you. When I lost my baby, I found that when I finally let myself really grieve and cry, I ended up feeling better in the end. I was in denial, but when I accepted it, it got better. I know it's hard to believe that you'll ever feel better, but you will, I promise. Just let yourself feel what you're feeling and let it out. Try to remember the good things in your life, and the things that used to make you happy. It might help if you treated yourself to something special, even if it's just a nice, hot bath.

I hope that when the weather starts to get cooler, you'll feel better physically, and that'll take one less load off of your shoulders!

I lost a very dear friend to breast cancer, and when I'm very worried about something, or very sad about something, she always seems to show up in my dreams. We just sit and chat, and when I wake up I always feel so much better. I hope your granie visits you in your dreams. Maybe you can try talking to her before you sleep. She's here looking over you, and I'm sure she wouldn't want you to be so sad. smiley - hug

Is there anybody you can talk to at school about how to handle your energetic students? You don't need the extra stress, and maybe somebody else there has a trick or two on how to handle the little ... darlings ... smiley - winkeye

You've got some friends here who care about you. smiley - hug

Post 10

kbrtiata

smiley - lurk

Opit smiley - hug Ta for smiley - hugsmiley - biggrin

Chris smiley - biker, smiley - chicks never think that I take their MUM's part, I guess they think they can chat, play, blah blah blah without being scoled by their MUM in nmy class smiley - rofl

Jim, I left my message onto our own thread smiley - winkeye Yes, I'll try to be happy and not to weep, grovel...

Hi Anoldgreymoonraker smiley - hug
So happy that you rmeember me smiley - biggrin
How are you doing???? smiley - ale

Prof smiley - hug
Thank you so much for your message. I understand what you are talking about. Negative thing is bad for our life, I know. But in a sense I don't konw how to think positively smiley - rofl
Yup, I may need a TARGET for my life. Aaarrrggghhhh that's life, isn't it? smiley - groan

Shea smiley - hug
I'm so impressed with your message. So sorry for your baby.
Yes, I understand life will never be the same. Me as well.
All of us has something horrible thing that attack us all at onece.
I haven't had the same experience with you, so I don't understand how you felt/feel with it. And you can't understand how I felt/feel when I got horrible diseases (pancriatitis, aphonia(can't utter anything suddenly because of histeical shock and it lasted over one month)), hysteria (as a disease!!! lol)
My smiley - doctor told me yesterday, because it was getting cooler, it's much better for you, who has got a very slight low blood pressure, to survive smiley - laugh You think the same thing with my doctor smiley - laugh

I'm the only teacher as it's not a school where I teach but a small "tutorious???", say semi private school for kids after school smiley - geek
My friend organises it, but the teacher is me, only though my friend will teach when I get illness.

WELL, Everybody, thank you for popping on here and left warmful message smiley - biggrin

Oh la la I'm really forgetting English smiley - blue

Post 11

Glad to see you back posting , one other bit of news from over here Lindsey has gone back to live in australiasmiley - smoochsmiley - winkeye

Post 12

Reality Manipulator

smiley - hugsmiley - cuddleTaeko, I am very sorry that you are feeling smiley - blue, I hope you will start feeling better very soon.smiley - rosesmiley - rose

Take caresmiley - peacedovesmiley - peacedove

smiley - teasmiley - teasmiley - cakesmiley - cake

Post 13

Shea the Sarcastic

You are very right, Taamyu. Nobody can understand what somebody else is going through ... not even when we have the same experiences! Everybody feels things differently. All we can do is empathize and sympathize and hope things get better!

My sister-in-law has pancreatitis, so I can understand a little bit what you are going through. I commend you for keeping going at all! smiley - hug

Post 14

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

one thing that can over come anything(in time)and that is FRIENDSHIP.
Your never alone or without a shoulder to lean onsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - cuddlewhen needed. True friends are always theresmiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post