A Conversation for FREAK - Friendly Rebellious Enigmas Against Konformity

FREAK Bar

Post 1

Existential Elevator

*AS you walk into this bar you notice something unusual. Not only is there good music playing, but most of the chairs appear to be attached to the ceiling...*

FREAK Bar

Post 2

Laura

*comes in with a stepladder*

Got any tables? I can't seem to be able to make the smiley - oj hover..smiley - sadface

FREAK Bar

Post 3

Existential Elevator

Ah yes... Sorry about that...

There's a lovely gothic number from http://www.ravenironart.co.uk/ over there...

smiley - smiley

Enjoy your stay...

Erm... would you like me to put that stepladder in the cloakroom for you<?>

FREAK Bar

Post 4

Laura

ooh, swirly pictures smiley - magic

Yes please, it doesn't fit in the umbrella stand..

FREAK Bar

Post 5

Existential Elevator

*carefully puts stepladder into closet*

Now... Can I get you anything, or are you fixed for smiley - oj<?>

FREAK Bar

Post 6

Laura

Well, what I really wanted was some apple juice, but smiley - oj was the closest smiley I could find.. smiley - sadface

FREAK Bar

Post 7

Existential Elevator

*goes behind the bar*

Ah! I think I have just the stuff....

Now, due to our extensive experience here at FREAK with dyes, I've used colourings to make your look exactly like smiley - oj!

Isn't that amazing<?> smiley - winkeye

FREAK Bar

Post 8

Laura

Ooh, thanks smiley - ta

so what are you drinking? smiley - bigeyes

FREAK Bar

Post 9

Existential Elevator

smiley - smiley

I'm still unpacking everything... I'm think I'm going to try some of this fresh blood, though smiley - redwinesmiley - winkeye

Were you wanting to sign up with us, or are you happy just being a resident barfly smiley - winkeye

FREAK Bar

Post 10

Laura

I did sign up... I think you've done something wrong with the GML, as it started a new convo rather than add to the existing one.. Perhaps you put the form number instead of the thread number? smiley - erm

FREAK Bar

Post 11

Existential Elevator

Ah no, it's working fine, I just wasn't paying attention smiley - winkeye

FREAK Bar

Post 12

Laura

Yes, it works fine, though it does start a new convo each time.. But I guess this is what you intended.. smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin

FREAK Bar

Post 13

Existential Elevator

Yes smiley - smiley

Not bad for my first, rather experimental, attempt at a guestbook smiley - winkeye

*shines some glasses*

FREAK Bar

Post 14

Laura

You can always make it so it adds to a thread by changing 'forum' for 'inreplyto' and the number for 3860798 (says someone who's written oh so many guestbooks smiley - laugh)

(I've had to brush up my GML in order to write the Personal Space workshop ya see smiley - laugh)

Hmm, there's a cobweb up here. Do you want it removed? I think it kindof adds to the effect... smiley - spider

FREAK Bar

Post 15

Existential Elevator

Yeah... I wanted the different conversations, but must have forgotten to subscribe the the page smiley - winkeyesmiley - yikessmiley - blush

That cobweb is where Flat Stan lives! smiley - spider

FREAK Bar

Post 16

Laura

Ah, that t'ward exaplain it smiley - biggrin

smiley - spider doesn't look all that flat. Ben drinking too much prune juice? smiley - erm

FREAK Bar

Post 17

Existential Elevator

smiley - biggrin

He isn't... He's just called Flat Stan...

Although I think I'll lay of the prune juice, just in case...

FREAK Bar

Post 18

Laura

He should stick to celery smiley - smiley

FREAK Bar

Post 19

Existential Elevator

smiley - laugh

I'll make sure he does smiley - winkeye

FREAK Bar

Post 20

Laura

But not too much... (as you loose weight rather than gain it through eating the stuff) smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post