This is the Message Centre for Pinky

hi pinky

Post 581

Jimcracker7[magiclink.rip gone altogether. im back.in my home from home.

i must be tired, last part for you pinky sorreeysmiley - discojimxxxxxx

hi pinky

Post 582

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

well Jim, I'm glad some of the stuff has been sorted out, its a bit nearer the end of the road, tower/shower etc, like British rail used to say, were getting theresmiley - biggrin

hi pinky

Post 583

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

well! I enjoy flaming June, dull, cloudy, p-ing it down, central heating going on...global warming, who are they kiddingsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh

hi pinky

Post 584

Pinky

Hi Prof and Jim,it's like mid-winter here ! Wet,windy,and cold ! I feel like getting started with the holly wreaths already ! What am I saying ? hahahahaha I hate doing the holly wreaths more than any other job I have to do ! But it is like winter !! Pleased things are coming together at last jim,I have mailed you xxx See you both soon Love Pinky xxxx

hi pinky

Post 585

hi prof pinky

hi prof i couldnt get on its been off at my end, even the tv one

its been cold today, where is the ruddy warm summer we should be having

i didnt get anywhere with the lotto again but the scratches did me proud for once

i bought 3 1,ooo.s in the town yesterday, one was £25, i went to helens for my shower then back to town to cash it in, before shopping uptown, i got £6 of 3 picks and thought ide get tw £2 2,500 ones

the fisrt was nowt, the second i scratched the right side and got 3 £2 ones for £2, then i checked the icon ones on the left one matched so i uncovered it to find a £32 winner.after shopping i still had £50 and with whats in my wallet its about £140 plus i think.

hi pinky
replied to your email still nothing from our friend tried ringing half hour ago(5pm no one there.never mind she knows where we are lol jimxxxxsmiley - disco

hi pinky

Post 586

nice one my friend, about time something went your way.
It must have been your server that was down.
not hit Irish lottery no's yet, big dry patchsmiley - wahsmiley - sadface
have been surfing the web looking gor that global warming, can't find the flaming thing and it is Junesmiley - laughsmiley - laughwebbed feet weathersmiley - biggrin

hi pinky

Post 587

hi prof, pinky

ive not been around on here for a day at least, been out and about,and on the games site at night when not watching tv.
-
hi prof
its boiling here again,to warm for me, i was going to cut the front lawn but no way till it cools off.
-
ide no luck again on the 3 picks, not even near.
-
hi pinky
ive replyed to your email,as i said in it, a certain person is supposed to be ringing me later today,will see what i can get and email you,its the indy f1 today,so i,ll see if its worth watching if not it will be normal tv, unless the weather cools enough for me to mow the front garden jimbobxxxxxsmiley - disco

hi pinky

Post 588

morning all, yep shure is hot, but I'm going to cut the grass, got some lager in, to replace sweatsmiley - laughsmiley - laughsame as you Jim, no luck on lottery

hi pinky

Post 589

coolibroxboy

lovely day for cutting the grass .

hi pinky

Post 590

grass cut AM, thunderstorm PM and still notsmiley - coolfar from itsmiley - laugh

hi pinky

Post 591

hi prof

its bloody hot here,it peed down about 4pm, but its made no dif

i cut the front garden only,jimsmiley - disco

hi pinky

Post 592

the sweat is pouring off me, can't keep pace with drinkssmiley - laugh

hi pinky

Post 593

coolibroxboy

it was cloudy here till 3pm then the sun broke through lovely stillsmiley - winkeye

hi pinky

Post 594

smiley - laughwhere's here?

hi pinky

Post 595

Pinky

Hi Jim,Prof,and our newcomer !!,hope your all OK,sorry for my absence,a family b-b-q last Saturday,7 tequila slammers and I'm JUST beginning to focus correctly now !!!! Hope your all well xxx See you EVENTUALLY,when my sight returns completely hahahaha Love Pinky xxxx

hi pinky

Post 596

nothing wrong with a littlesmiley - cdoubledrink now and again, Tequila in half pint pots is quite smiley - oksmiley - winkeye

hi pinky

Post 597

hi pinky and prof
its been to nice to stay in so i,ve been out for the last few days, im having a day in today

well i got an email yesterday ive waited over 2 months for,dell replyed to say my tower is now off there stolen list.

its raining at the mo, but only in droplets at the mow

ratface as if i got it right, packed in his job, ive no idea if he as another to go to, or if its another of his weird moments, only time will tell lol,later to one and all jimbob,xxsmiley - disco

hi pinky

Post 598

great news on tower Jim, about time

re-ratface, lets hope he gets a job working away and has to movesmiley - biggrin

hi pinky

Post 599

its very quiet from over there Jim, hope your not getting to much sun.

Should be flocking them in, on the west coast Pinky, hope you are doing well also

hi pinky

Post 600

hi pinky and prof
-
sorry havent been around ive been run off my feet, im taking care of my mates garden as the weathers so hot, and yesterday i went to helens for a shower and my dinner,
-
and in a few mins im off out again to take my washing for the service wash, its two bus rides out and two back so i,ll have dinner in town somewhere, so could be late afternoon till im bak home
-
well musy fly later pro and pinky, no emails pinky you must be the same as me very busy, jimxxx

Key: Complain about this post

hi pinky

More Conversations for Pinky

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more