A Conversation for Ravers

nasty little biting fairies

Post 21

RiffRaff

"More"? Does it have any at all?

I guess they're not sci-fi enough. You'd have to make them "Farellians" or something, and give them funny forehead bumps.

Post 22

Farquar

Well, if captain Kirk can have a tussle with Apollo on some distant uncharted planet, why can't Captain Janeway get into a cat fight with Queen Mab in some secluded nebula? Besides, you can just give them funny ears, instead of the nose bumps, right?

Post 23

RiffRaff

That's right, I forgot that funny ears count too. You could make them into a third Vulcan-based race, along with the Romulans. smiley - smiley

Post 24

Farquar

Hah! I would love to see a Vulcan and a Romulan trying to deal with a fairy. The Vulcan would try to talk it to death and the Romulan would try to shoot it to death. I can see the scantily clad fairy traipsing about and around the two of them, throwing flowers and making them grow donkey tails. What a trip!

Post 25

RiffRaff

How completely annoying that would be. We'd have to wipe them out pretty quick. Bloody fairies.

Like that other alien race, the ones we'd have to destroy because we'd never be able to communicate with them without cracking up. Remember them? The ones who talk like this: "Ablahblahblahblehblehblahblehblahblahblahfuckyoublahblahblahblehblehblah."

Post 26

Farquar

LOL! Those and the ones that communicate by tap-dancing and farting.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more