A Conversation for Moleskine Notebooks

Moleskine devotee site

Post 1

inkmuser

Just wanted to add a useful blurb about a site that's dedicated to lovers of these small black notebooks. The site is more than that, however, and is frequently updated with tons of interesting, esoteric items.

From the site's about page:

"This is Moleskinerie, a blog dedicated to the proposition that not all notebooks are created equal. Its impeccable provenance notwithstanding this site will talk more about the places and adventures, life's little dramas and other forgettable events that otherwise would have been lost were it not scrawled between the pages of these little black books.

Moleskine is not my obsession, it’s an attitude. I use other journals also. This site is not here to pontificate. It just is.

So, writers, travelers, artistes, dreamers and all - welcome to Moleskinerie!"

http://www.moleskinerie.com

Cheers,
Gary
http://www.inkmusings.com

Moleskine devotee site

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit serching for the proposed update
"Not really some comment about the entry.
This reads only as some weird advertisement for your external site. smiley - erm "

Moleskine devotee site

Post 3

Smij - Formerly Jimster

But it does show that there's more to this than just a notebook, for some it's a way of life.

Welcome to h2g2 smiley - smiley

Moleskine devotee site

Post 4

inkmuser

I'd agree, Traveller in Time, except it's not my site (although I'm a writer-contributor there, so in that sense it's a bit of a promotion, in all fairness about disclosure). Folks who use these little black books tend to be a bit exuberant about them, almost religious like...so I think it's appropriate to show resources out there supporting the Moleskine way...so to speak!

Cheers,
Gary

Moleskine devotee site

Post 5

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"Well I prefer to keep references to other sites only as a reference in examples down here. Unlike 'other sites' this one seems to last.

(You have no idea how many external links are just broken links.)"

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more