This is the Message Centre for

Hiya Totty

Post 141

Researcher 234607

hello there griftergal....so what possition are u looking for?? currently we are looking for cleaners, barstaff etc...do u have any previous experience?? smiley - ta for the smiley - cidersmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 142

GrifterGal

hiya totty yes i do have previous bar experience my last job was in the fox and the hound as the head bar maid smiley - smiley and i,m glad you enjoyed your pint of smiley - cider
if you offered me the position when would you like me to start?
smiley - love
Grifter Gal
smiley - alesmiley - ale

Hiya Totty

Post 143

Researcher 234607

well seeing as we have no other barmaids yet u have the job and can start tomorrow smiley - smileysmiley - cheers

Hiya Totty

Post 144

GrifterGal

hiya totty hunsmiley - smiley thats fantastic news what time do you want me to start? and is there anything i need to know before i start? and i have a great idea for a theme night i thought it might be fun to hold a Dukes of Hazzard night, and everyone can come dressed as their favourite character! what do you think?
smiley - love
grifter gal
smiley - smileysmiley - smiley
ps do i need to put a link to the pub on my own space?

Hiya Totty

Post 145

Spike

Well Totty, as commanded by a godess, I am doing as I am told. I have stopped loitering and am sending a message. (whilst smiley - grovel of course!!) smiley - biggrin

I will pop in to your bar later for a drink or three, if my work lets me that is! Its been quiet tonight, but its bound to get busy soon, just to prevent me getting on with important stuff like h2g2.

Hope you are well...Please accpet my humble offering of smiley - choc and smiley - bubbly...

smiley - cheers Spike

Hiya Totty

Post 146

Researcher 234607

GrifterGal....
well it would be easier for u to have the link on ur space, plus it means anyone who clicks on ur space will see it and hence give us custom smiley - laugh so make it a link that will stand out smiley - ok the link is A1303345smiley - smiley

SPIKE...
ermmmmm uv lost me!! have no idea what ur on about so please explain?????smiley - huh

Hiya Totty

Post 147

Sexy_Lil_Emz:Miss Bunny

Hey tartan. I would like to apply for a barmaids position, i would be able to do most days and afternoons. Hope u can offer me a job!
Glad i helped keep this place open!

Take care xx

Hiya Totty

Post 148

Researcher 234607

sexy lil ems!!! smiley - cool id be delighted to offer u the possition of Head Barmaid/Manageress its the least i could do seeing as u fought so hard to keep this place going smiley - hugsmiley - smiley hope u will enjoy working for myself and demon smiley - smiley
we also have another barmaid, thats Griftergal if u want to go and introduce yourself to her and let her no ur her superviser smiley - laugh

Totty
smiley - flyhi

Hiya Totty

Post 149

Researcher 234607

sexy lil ems!!! smiley - cool id be delighted to offer u the possition of Head Barmaid/Manageress its the least i could do seeing as u fought so hard to keep this place going smiley - hugsmiley - smiley hope u will enjoy working for myself and demon smiley - smiley
we also have another barmaid, thats Griftergal if u want to go and introduce yourself to her and let her no ur her superviser smiley - laugh

Totty
smiley - flyhi

Passing through...

Post 150

justed

Hiya
Just having a go at the keyboard cos it's not a nice day to go riding.
The page is looking good, you cctive on H2G2!
lol
Catch up soon...

Passing through...

Post 151

Researcher 234607

hiya Ed smiley - smiley
long time no chat eh hows things then, u set a wedding date yet smiley - laugh
smiley - cheers i think my page looks pretty smiley - cool myself lol but im forever changing my guideml when im bored lol
Tottysmiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Passing through...

Post 152

justed

Nah, no wedding bells, been there, done that, ran away!
lol
Things going well, might have to try this here boozer of yours out, but you know we don't travel alone, so I wouldn't want to scare your locals away...
P.S.
You got any garage space for the bikes?

Passing through...

Post 153

Researcher 234607

hiya ed smiley - smiley
so hows things going with the pair of u anyway, all well i hopesmiley - huh
well the Travellers Rest A1303345 sells the best smiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stoutsmiley - redwinesmiley - bubblysmiley - cider or whatever u fancy smiley - laugh so come have a drink...smiley - erm as for the bikes, ul have to hide them round the back smiley - laughsmiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Passing through...

Post 154

Researcher 234607

hiya ed smiley - smiley
so hows things going with the pair of u anyway, all well i hopesmiley - huh
well the Travellers Rest A1303345 sells the best smiley - alesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stoutsmiley - redwinesmiley - bubblysmiley - cider or whatever u fancy smiley - laugh so come have a drink...smiley - erm as for the bikes, ul have to hide them round the back smiley - laughsmiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 155

BIRIYANI IS BACK FROM SALOU,HAVE YOU BEEN THERE ??...

HELLO TOTTY....wots the GODDESS part ???..lol...av u gone UP in IN THE WORLD ???...;..smiley - winkeye

Had to change name cos cant get on old name,since that update twest did...n e ways...am back off hols n sat wiv the fire on cos its bloomin freezin,,,bbbrrrrrggggghhhhhhh

Hope yer well up there in the highlands,well,over the barder(sounds summat like thke that)..lmao

ttfn

smiley - rose

xxx

Passing through...

Post 156

justed

Everything's tickety boo thanks.
The trike won a trophy at a local custom show a few weeks ago and there are plans afoot for a winter project.
I'll email soon.

Hiya Totty

Post 157

Researcher 234607

hiya curryman smiley - smiley
so how did the hols go then, u have a good time??smiley - huh
back to the good old british weather eh!! smiley - laugh
well im now an official h2g2 Guardian Angel, my title is Patron Saint Of Humour smiley - angel
and im also the Goddess Of All Things Tartan smiley - coolsmiley - smiley
so i just hope im living upto my title n making people smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin
so hows life been treating u then?? not spoke in a while smiley - hug

justed
so what u think of h2g2 then ed?? u dont use it very often do u smiley - laugh ill reply to ur email when u send it smiley - oksmiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 158

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley Hi ya TOOTS so hows you dddling thensmiley - erm?

Just thought it had been a while since we last spoke, although i was awaiting a text message last i remembersmiley - biggrin

smiley - love BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Hiya Totty

Post 159

TOTTY....hols went brill thx...lots of booze,sun n ..n..n...well,???...lol

Even bumped into peeps I know from sheffield,cant go no bloomin where !!! smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

But ya said about the british weather,uuuhhhmmm,itssmiley - bleepin FREEZIN !!!!!!

Hope u dont mind but i wont av to send u them smelly socks n sarnies on now outout of my will..lmao

hows tws tricks wiv u then ??
smiley - rose

Hiya Totty

Post 160

TOTTY....hols went brill thx...lots of booze,sun n ..n..n...well,???...lol

Even bumped into peeps I know from sheffield,cant go no bloomin where !!! smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

But ya said about the british weather,uuuhhhmmm,itssmiley - bleepin FREEZIN !!!!!!

Hope u dont mind but i wont av to send u them smelly socks n sarnies on now outout of my will..lmao

hows tws tricks wiv u then ??
smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post