This is the Message Centre for

Hiya Totty

Post 61

Researcher 234607

hahahahaha well u better get posting then eh!!! lol smiley - tongueout where about am i on stats??? smiley - huh i get a smiley - bleeping blue box when i click on the link smiley - wahsmiley - grr

Hiya Totty

Post 62

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley TOOTS blue box on stats information is not unusualsmiley - musicalnote just clear it and go straight back to stats and it usually workssmiley - biggrin

Mrsmiley - pumpkinhead i thought that you had the link for the stats page, has one forgotten it perchance smiley - erm

Regards BNsmiley - blue.

Hiya Totty

Post 63

Researcher 224352

blue smiley - tit i had lost the link smiley - wahsmiley - wah i'll have to buy it off you again smiley - sadface
Malo
smiley - rainbow

Hiya Totty

Post 64

Researcher 234607

i managed to get it to work last night before i went to bed...

TOTTY here was 2nd on the list woohoooo!!!! smiley - magic and the funtion room was the 3rd busiest convo smiley - biggrin

Hiya Totty

Post 65

UNICORN

hismiley - smileylong time no chat,noy been on this long so still practicingsmiley - biggrin.like your page dont know how to do that yet but no doubt ill learn,4gotten your namesmiley - grrchat soon t/csmiley - rosesmiley - peacedovesmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 66

Researcher 224352

hello toots, use this link to link your old page to your new one

my old space
byeeeeeeeeeee
Malo
smiley - rainbow

Hiya Totty

Post 67

Researcher 234607

thanks malo smiley - hug thought u said u didnt no how to do that smiley - laugh tut tut telling porkie pies smiley - tongueout

smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - smiley

UNICORN
oohhh i think i remember talking to u in the pub room of ld..am i right?? smiley - huh lol cos my memory is really bad..im also rubbish at remembering names!!! smiley - yikes

smiley - biggrinsmiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 68

Researcher 224352

toots i dont i gave you the wrong link use this one i gave yo one for dropdown box instead

my old space</LINK

Malo
smiley - rainbow

Hiya Totty

Post 69

Researcher 234607

smiley - laugh i wondered why it wouldnt work lol ill away and try this see if it works smiley - ta malo smiley - hugsmiley - kiss

Hiya Totty

Post 70

Kleopatra

Go to hogwarts and ask the headmaster about filling a position. I suggest head of Ravenclaw because Ravenclaw doesn't even have a tower yet. A1014229 theres the link in case you lost it in the tower of posts you have here. thanks alot in advance! smiley - blackcat

Hiya Totty

Post 71

KNight BLUENOSELD, landlord and GOD of The Boars Head A1042534 United Friends Minister of Self Rigtheousness

smiley - smiley HELP!!!!! theres a mad woman on my phone...............oh its ok its only smiley - angelsmiley - laugh

Hows you TOOTS?

Regards BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Hiya Totty

Post 72

UNICORN

smiley - biggrinyes youre right we used to chat in the pub....and where are we nowsmiley - smileyhere have asmiley - stiffdrinkand a smiley - cakeon me nice to catch up with you again c u l8a time for my soaps lolsmiley - rosesmiley - peacedove

Hiya Totty

Post 73

Researcher 234607

smiley - laugh well is ur fone dead yet then BN?? lmao
im doing ok smiley - cheers and hows yourself?? smiley - hugsmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 74

Researcher 234607

wooops pressed the wrong button and updated before replying to UNICORN!!! smiley - laugh
so what u been upto since LD finished then??
spk later

Hiya Totty

Post 75

Researcher 224352

good morning all, smiley - biggrin

Malo

Hiya Totty

Post 76

UNICORN

smiley - smileynot a lot been using yoome2 but its getting worse insteadof better smiley - grrnice to see you got a job s dancer in the pubsmiley - smileygtg out in a minute so chat later smiley - rosesmiley - peacedovesmiley - smiley

Hiya Totty

Post 77

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

smiley - blue was haveing a lurk what do i find a cheekysmiley - bleep calling me a mad womansmiley - biggrin

Not as mad as you thoughsmiley - tongueoutsmiley - hug

Hiya Totty

Post 78

Researcher 234607

would u look at all these ppl being nosey and lurking round my space....ANGEL, MALO, BLUE, UNICORN

helloooo not been on for a few dyas cos to tell u the truth i couldnt be smiley - bleeped lol did anyone miss me??? smiley - laugh
smiley - angel what makes u think im mad....dont u like this new straight jacket iv got...dont u think whites my colour??? smiley - laughsmiley - laugh
well how u all been??

smiley - hugsmiley - kisssmiley - cuddle

Hiya Totty

Post 79

smiley - smiley well ive not been able to get in for days, im still getting booted from the barsmiley - grr and yes white definately looks good on you, it matches your sockssmiley - tongueout

Apart from that things are good, and with yourself?

smiley - love as always BNsmiley - blue.xxx

Hiya Totty

Post 80

Midnight Angel (ACE / G~A / GODDESS)

hahahah

oh that white is so catching makes you glowsmiley - laugh

You should get your self a couple more of those straight jackets each one a lil bit more restricted smiley - laugh

Hi smiley - blue

Key: Complain about this post