Post 1

Sam

If yes, Hi, it's me, Sam Mellor.
If no, oops.
If you read both threads, then oops.

Is that [email protected]?

Post 2

Wowbagger

Sorry Sam, I do believe my alias has mucked you up. Use the search guide and look up 'Wowbagger TIP'. I believe then that you will find the person you are looking for.

BTW He's the phony Wowbagger. I'm the real one. I was here first! So there.

Post 3

fyfe

hello there mr wowbagger, you listen up and you listen good, wowbagerTIP's a good mate of mine and i demand you change your name, unless of course you want a flame war about the matter!!!

good mate of the real wowbagger and a big scary bloke
fyfe

Post 4

Anonymouse

I'm sure he's shakin in his boots.

(Why do I feel as if I'm back on IRC dealing with some lamer?) smiley - sadface

Post 5

Sporkulious Eglon

AWell said, Anonymouse. I wouldn't be throwing any stones around here... you're likely to get a boulder thrown back

Post 6

Wowbagger

*sigh*

Post 7

Anonymouse

Sorry, Wow... just caught me in a really bad mood. smiley - sadface

Post 8

msmonsy

anyone who dares to threaten the original Wowbagger has to go through ME first!!.....i say, back off now or face the consiquences of your threats!!
monsy smiley - fish

Post 9

Sporkulious Eglon

Where has the impudent weasel run off to?

Post 10

fyfe

as he should be!!!

Post 11

fyfe

are you supporting james/ross/wowbaggertip or the other wowbagger since the other wowbagger ''technically'' was here first

Post 12

Sporkulious Eglon

I'm supporting the only Wowbagger there is: Rob

Post 13

msmonsy

i am not wanting to see either one get hurt....true Rob was here first but TIP isn't all that bad either.......i am however going to go to the rescue of whichever one is being abused by an outsider in this debate......of course i would prefer if we could all just be friends and not worry about something as silly as a name....i mean really, a name is only a name, it is what is inside that counts smiley - smiley
monsy smiley - fish

Post 14

Wowbagger

Gosh.
No offence meant to my friends (or Fyfe for that matter) but this 'my posse is better than your posse' stuff is silly at the best of times. Um, can it stop now? Seriously, I can think of better things to do with my time than this. Thank you for your support. Really. But lets take our bat and ball and go to another part of the playground. smiley - smiley

Same goes to you Fyfe. All this time posturing must be interrupting your time surfing Sarah Michelle Gellar sites looking for nude pictures. smiley - winkeye

Post 15

Wowbagger

Gosh.
No offence meant to my friends (or Fyfe for that matter) but this 'my posse is better than your posse' stuff is silly at the best of times. Um, can it stop now? Seriously, I can think of better things to do with my time than this. Thank you for your support. Really. But lets take our bat and ball and go to another part of the playground. smiley - smiley

Same goes to you Fyfe. All this time posturing must be interrupting your time surfing Sarah Michelle Gellar sites looking for nude pictures. smiley - winkeye

Post 16

Wowbagger

I've said it twice now, so I hope you get the picture smiley - winkeye

Post 17

msmonsy

thank-you smiley - smiley i am glad someone around here is thinking straight smiley - smiley
monsy the pleased smiley - fish

Post 18

Sporkulious Eglon

Yes... very sorry... can't stand seeing someone being picked on... I have ceased.

Post 19

Anonymouse

I wanna be shortstop! smiley - winkeye

Post 20

Anonymouse

Er.. Uhm.. What exactly does shortstop -do-? smiley - winkeye

*giggles hysterically and runs off to find padding, face-mask, baseball cap and a glove, all in size .0001 petite. smiley - winkeye

Key: Complain about this post