This is the Message Centre for aka Bel - A87832164

Did you get the email? (Bel)

Post 21

MMF - Keeper of Mustelids, with added P.M.A., is now in a relationship.

Nothing received via H2G2 Photographers, but received your forwarded info, smiley - ta B'El.

MMF

smiley - musicalnote

Post 22

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wah its being nasty too me... and won't let me migrate over to the BBCID smiley - wah

Post 23

aka Bel - A87832164

MMF, only members can send emails to the yahoo groups, which is why I offered to forward to those groups Sam isn't a member of from what I know.

2legs, did you try to sign in? because that's what I did. I didn't try to register, because I already have this account, so I just said: 'sign in'.

Post 24

Yes, I signed in... then got the page, where it said 'migrating your account over to BBCID' (or something very much like that)...

I did it all correctly, but just the 'ok' button wouldn't work; I tried again just now, using a differnt screen reader, and as far as I can tell it worked... : I got the verification page saying it'd worked anyhow; just waiting to see if my 'name' displayed on my PS and by my posts changes (at the moment its showing '2legs' plus the stuff about the meet, whereas on the BBCID thinggy I put just* '2legs' into the display name field... : But I know from previous experiance it sometimes takes a while for a change in the display name to have an effect (somethign to do with how frequently the actual site checks stuff against your details in teh database I think) smiley - zen

Once I'm sure its worked I can change the Londonmeet account and the others over smiley - zensmiley - grovel

Post 25

aka Bel - A87832164

Did you get the email with the verification link, too? I di9dn't try to check after that, I just clicked on the link and believed them when they said it was all done now.

Post 26

Yes; I just* found that Email and clicked on the link and got the page which seems to have indicated its all worked smiley - zen

Post 27

aka Bel - A87832164

Seems it has worked then. smiley - magic

Post 28

Yep... : Just went over to one of the Radio four message boards... It showed me as logged in, but I saw a little bit saying 'click here to complete your registration'; it a link to a page of the terms and conditions I guess for those* other* message boards, so I did that... and now I see my name on here has changed to that I put in during the migration process smiley - zensmiley - erm

Post 29

aka Bel - A87832164

I *think* I clicked on this houserules button while waitin g for my validationj email. Not sure. I'll find out if ever I feel the need to post to a BBC message board, I guess.

Post 30

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

I'm pretty sure the only ones I got were from you hun

Post 31

The All-Genre Man

I re-registered and since then haven't been able to post anywhere!

Post 32

aka Bel - A87832164

Well, you posted here. smiley - winkeye

Opti, at least you got one email. smiley - hug

Key: Complain about this post