This is the Message Centre for Daily Llama

bad days...

Post 1

Daily Llama

You know it's a bad day when you break your shoelaces when putting them on in the morning. And it's always the second shoe, after you've done up the first one.

So it got a bit hectic at work, and I noticed that I hadn't received an order I placed a week ago. I looked at the website, and it was waiting for authorisation, which I asked my department for on Monday, and was told that it had been done. I sent an email complaining to the person who wanted it ordered, with a little bit of sarcasm, and scathing bitterness, and asked him to complain to the IT department, as I was being ignored, despite being "one of them". So he forwarded them the lot, with my email included... thanks a lot!

Then on my way home, I'm confronted by a car overtaking another, on my side of the road. So I flash my headlights at him, and honk the horn, and a set of blue lights start flashing from the car's radiator grill. Good, I've just flipped a Policeman the bird. Yes, I did drive carefully all the way home, and no, I didn't get pulled over. Which was nice.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Daily Llama

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more