A Conversation for The Osbournes - the MTV Show

The other kid?

Post 1

OwlofDoom

smiley - erm Isn't there supposed to be another kid... Aimee?... who is a bit older and doesn't live with them? Maybe I'm imagining it all...

~ smiley - towel

The other kid?

Post 2

OwlofDoom

http://www.post-gazette.com/tv/20021220osbournes5.asp

Not imagining it, then... smiley - biggrin

The other kid?

Post 3

Beatrice

Yeah...did I not mention her? Along with a comment about how wise she was to refuse to appear?

How bout you anyway, Owl of Dom - fan or hater of the show?smiley - smiley

The other kid?

Post 4

OwlofDoom

Owl of Dom? smiley - erm I'm not so much of a fan of the Document Object Model... smiley - winkeye

I'm not a _fan_ of the show, per se, but I have watched it once or twice when it was on. I think Ozzy's a great influence on the Americans' image of we Brits. smiley - biggrin

~ smiley - towel

The other kid?

Post 5

Beatrice

ooops, sorry for the typo. smiley - blush I was obviously thinking of another person I know called Dom.

yes, I think Americans don't know quite what to make of him!

The other kid?

Post 6

ThE ReJeCtEd AnGeL

amy wanted to launch her own pop career unknown to the show and refused to be on it but when the stray cat gets into the house theres a girl with black hair in a high pony tail thats amy

The other kid?

Post 7

EDF

Do we have no idea of national identity?

BRITS?

That is one of my pet hates. Yanks callin us Brits (Though I realise you arn't a Yank)

I'm not a Brit, I am an Englishman.

With such diversity within these magnificent isle's surely its a bit of ageneralisation, no?

Well, I'm glad to get that rant out of my system.smiley - smiley

EDF, smiley - aleTHE ENGLISHMANsmiley - ale

The other kid?

Post 8

Beatrice

Well, hailing as I do from Norn Iron, and now living abroad, I do realise the distinction between Brits, Anglophones, Yorkshiremen, Scots, English etc etc....

I think Brits is a well-known term that covers all those of us who dwell in or come from the British Isles, encompassing a myriad of different views, accents, cultures, lifestyles etc

It's one of the aspects of the UK that foreigners really envy, that variety. We should celebrate it!smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more